Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to erase paranoia while smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingj24, May 25, 2011.

1. Every time I smoke I get paranoid and end up just standing there. Now I know I don't smoke enough maybe once every few months but when the weed hits me IT HITS ME. I get lost in my paranoia and become anti-social. Now I know the easy answer to fix this is not to smoke. However I once had Sour D. and it was one of the best times in my life so far. I was really calm, focused I also have Cerebral Palsy and it helped me walk less stiff. (However Sativa makes me stiff I think.) So what do I do to decrease the paranoia while smoking? I heard if you take less harder hits you become less paranoid is this true? If so how long should I inhale for when smoking? If you guys have any questions just ask because I'm not sure if this makes sense or not.

2. Smoke at a comfortable pace (smaller hits, over a longer duration), and only smoke until you feel how you want to. You don't need to be baked to enjoy the bud! In social situations, I prefer to be kinda high rather than baked off my ass. Paranoia is a normal part of smoking, but over the years it will gradually fade and the only thing you will be afraid of is the po po. Hope you can take my advice and enjoy the bud! :p

3. Just do something to get ur mind on it
    Sometimes happens to me to you just gotta block the paranoid thoughts out so they don't multiply
    It'll go away if you don't think about it and don't think 'am I high yet...am I high yet'
    Trust

4. It is all in the mind my fellow blade. Are you in a safe and secure place when you smoke. A lot of reasons for paranoia in newer smokers is due to their fear of being caught, or that they are doing something that is wrong. I suggest finding a nice chill spot, have some music that you like playing, keep some water handy, and toke down:bongin:

5. I'm a little slow what do you mean smaller hits over a longer duration? Do you mean take a small hit then wait 5-10 min? Also how long should I inhale for?
    :cool: P.S. Thanks for the fast replies.

6. Sure king! One hit, then wait for a little while. See how you feel, and if you want to smoke more do it! Just don't rush your smoking process, this is another factor that can increase paranoia in new smokers. And inhale/hold for about 3 seconds, its all you need.

7. What about a massive hit then waiting 5-10 min or should i stick with the smaller hits?

8. A solution would be to smoke less, but i also think a solution would be to smoke MORE... It took me a while to be 100% comfortable with my high, and still to this day if i get too baked and am in the wrong situation i might sketch out a little.
    The other advice given is key though: either setup a good movie/show/videogame or throw on some tunes and relax. Part of paranoia is dwelling on it....
    You can always try turning that paranoia into creativity too. Write/draw/make music to what you feel, its always jokes to looks at that shit when youve sobered up.

9. I would just stick with the smaller hits, you won't be comfortable with the huge hits for a while. Again, just smoke comfortably :D

10. paranoia does not go away for awhile. you just have to smoke for a few months before it goes away.

11. vitamins, water, good rest.

When are people going to heed my advice that smoking weed is only fun when healthy. And trust me, you're probably not healthy.

12. what would be considered a small hit? Like how many seconds?

13. a hit that isn't big.

14. You'd think indica would make your palsy worse..

15. smoke more, smoke less when you do smoke, and realize that smoking weed isnt a big deal and its all in your head. What the fuck do you get paranoid about? Just cut it out you'll be fine.

16. Well I'm no expert on weed I've smoked less then a handful of times. Is it the opposite? Sativa better for palsy, Indica not as good for it?

17. how'd you figure out you had palsy?

18. I've had it since birth.