How to enable 'invisible mode'

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Hypnocrite, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Ok so I went to my user cp, then edit options and put a check next to 'use invisible mode.' Am I misunderstanding what this does? I thought this made it seem as if you were offline all the time? But right now it says I'm online. Did i do it wrong? :confused:

2. #2 *guest, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2012

If you checked it, then it will show you as offline.

Any other members will see that little "online" symbol next to your name as being red (offline) rather than yellow (online). :smoking:

Looks like you're offline to me, so if you're on right now then it must have worked. :p

3. Look at the "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread" near the bottom of the page...

[​IMG]

If your name shows up with an asterisk beside it for you, you should be invisible to others...you will always see yourself though...

Also...if you hover over this symbol [​IMG] in your posts, it should say you are invisible as opposed to online...others will see you as offline...

4. ^^ Dude. That guy is smart. :smoking:

5. If I was really smart, I'd have figured out how to make invisible work in the women's locker room...not just on a forum...;):devious:

6. Wait, Wut?

You mean it doesn't? That is likely why I was getting those strange looks. I thought they just sensed a disturbance in the area. :eek: :smoke:

7. why would you want to be?

stalker

8. The only thing to being invisible is being invisible. :p

9. You didn't do anything wrong. According to yourself you will seem to be online, according to everyone else you will be offline.

10. Just do this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH2Q8VMEnKA]Family Guy - Peter Peeping Into the Girls Locker Room - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT: So I am invisible? When I put my cursor over the yellow thing is says I'm invisble? So i guess i did it right, I was just too stupid to realize it was working lol thanks guys :smoke: