Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to eliminate smell?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by toothytokey, Jul 10, 2017.

1. I have 2 roommates who are anti weed. Im planning on making potent edibles with the usual recipe for cannaoil. I've read that decarbing will make your house reek. What post-methods would you guys recommend to eliminate smell from house within 4-5 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ozium. Very powerful stuff, just don't overdo it. A few basic ones, light a few candles/incense and open & close the oven as quickly as possible. Yes, decarbing (depending on the amount used) will make your house reek.

• Like Like x 1
  3. How about removing smell from oven lmao

4. Turn your back to the oven and take a big, long fart. Walla.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Will try lol

6. shit all over the house and tell your roommates you had a bad diarrea accident. They will stay out of the house until the shit smell is gone. Good luck!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Try cooking food or it may subside after a few hours. When are you making these?

8. Sorry but there's no way to mask smell of decarb, it will reek. You can however get a new wave oven and put it by a window or outside.

• Like Like x 1
  9. There's no way to get rid of weed smell from oven within 5 hours? I was thinking about baking tuna or something else after; would that not even work?

10. 4-5 hours ? Ahh Missed that. It still will stink, like a mixture of burnt weed and tuna .One thing I hate about describing. The smell lingers, and sprays only make it smell like shit. As mentioned above ozium is ggreat but you'll be spraying the whole bottle, can't really know for sure until you try !

• Like Like x 1
  11. Burn a bag or two of popcorn

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Bet I'll let you guys know how it works out!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Still Smells like weed in the house lmao

14. Say some friends were over, jumped you, then used the oven to bake drugs.

• Like Like x 1
  15. BURN something. Like leave toast in the toaster too long or burn a bag of popcorn as another poster mentioned. THEN open all the windows and the doors. Let it air out...then burn ANOTHER bag of popcorn or TOAST after that is done.

Is VERY suspicious to anyone in the know but that is the only thing that will cover it up...or at least overpower it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Think again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Barely a gram. Might as well just make a firecracker. :laughing: Been there, done that. You can still smell it, exactly why he said "cut down on the smell" .. I tried it with a half, and was pretty disappointed. I can't imagine trying to get away with it in an apartment and anti weed roommates.

18. Right ok, this is clearly better advice than anything anyone else on the thread has shown but since it doesn't magically make there be literally no smell at all in your mind it's a bad idea. Who cares how much they used in the video when they said you could use more? A gram could be plenty if you just want a few edibles for yourself anyway..

You must have a technique that makes there be no smell at all so I'm not sure why you're here.

19. #19 Allofthemtaken, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    When did I say it was a bad idea? I said I didn't like it. Never said OP can't try it. You're obviously a little late to the thread as he already baked the goods :smoke:. I'm here to post in an open forum like everyone else. "Better advice than anyone had on this thread" :laughing: What's your major malfunction. :laughing:

20. Right here you complain that it still smells. Everyone else simply offered ideas to cover up the smell with another smell yet the technique in the video actually reduces the smell itself. Which you can then cover up with another smell if you want. I don't care if I'm the one who suggests a better technique than anyone here or not, it just so happens that this time I do.

My major malfunction is jerking off to midget wrestling while wearing a clown mask. But that doesn't change the facts bud.