Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to eliminate smell of dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingStun10, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Hey guys i have like 6 grams of dank in my room and its starting to smell! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to eliminate the smell?

2. thanks troll, anyone else?

3. eat it, let it digest, go threw your fices....

4. Okay...Do it the hard way and shit on it.:cool:

5. put it in a container. =?

6. Light it on fire, that's sure to eliminate the smell.

7. glass mason jar or other airtight container
    fabreeze

8. See...This here is a fuckin' smartass. Comin' up in here with all of these well thought out responses and telling you to put it in a container, fuck, like that will work or something.:cool:

9. Tupperware container bro

10. Put it where smell doesn't exist.

11. Water cure...

12. mason jar or tupperware.

/thread

13. damn i cant get rid of the smell but ill get it oitta the house tomorrow, picked up an oz or sour d skunk for 170

14. Containers? My god. We're not in Kansas anymore.

15. Put in your ass hole.
    Ha...
    Ha...
    Ha...

In all seriousness, mason jars work well, or try those "smell proof" bags

16. #20 Barnaby Jones, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    i use a clean jar that used to have nacho cheese in it. the jar is airtight and leaves minimal smell behind. the trick is to also store the jar in a small bag with a few dryer sheets in it, but dont put the dryer sheets in the jar.

beware! if you just put a dryer sheet in a bag with a ziplock bag of weed, your weed will smell and taste like dryer sheets :( yuck!

only use dryer sheets if your stash is in a jar because dryer sheet weed is nasty as fuck.