Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to: Easy Ice Catcher for Waterfall[W/ Pics]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by downdowndown, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I hate how hard waterfalls hit but I like the effects, so I decided to make an ice catcher of sorts...
    it's amazingly easy to make.

all ya need is
    2 water bottles
    1 razor/ or pair of scissors
    and Ice

Take your water bottles and cut the bottoms off.
    [​IMG]

Then cut a little slit from the bottom of the bottle like 2 or 3 inches up
    [​IMG]

Fill the other part with ice

[​IMG]

Push the end with the cut into the one with ice

[​IMG]

Put over your waterfall and enjoy a nice cool hit!

[​IMG]

Hope this helps someone :]

2. Nice idea, But i cant see how it functions like a waterfall anymore. Please elaborate with where the bowl goes and maybe some in action shots. Like the idea though.

3. #3 skitoker, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    Action shot or video would be cool. Are you putting the bowl on top of all the bottles, like a Gravity Bong?

4. #4 downdowndown, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    the idea is you do a regular waterfall, then after it's full, you just slap this on top to cool the hit.

5. [ame=http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/ejyarb/?action=view&current=Waterfallthing.flv][​IMG][/ame]

6. Very nice. Thanks for the vid, I get it now and it seems like a wonderful idea.

7. Best. Commentary. Ever.

Not a bad idea to boot.

8. i liked your commentary, were you stoned or just lazy sounding?

9. You should upgrade to a glass SoBe waterfall. Good idea. But couldn't you just fill the actual waterfall with ice water?

10. Haha, thanks :]
    Just lazy sounding I supposed, but I usually talk like I'm stoned anywho.

11. Thanks! Try it out, it works fairly well.

12. good idea. Might try it out sometime.

13. how to you make a hole n a glass bottle cuz i alway amke waterfalls with plastic bottles but have seen them done wit glass?

14. diamond tip drill bits. or u can use a nail on a sobe bottle in a certain spot. look it up on youtube

15. Sweet concept yo I'ma do eeet :smoke::smoke::smoke:

16. lol sick commentary

Ive always called these drainers. dont know about anyone else.

17. Seems like a fine name to me, just waterfall is more common, I see where that comes from though

18. Cool idea. You could probably cool it down further if you put ice in your waterfall bottle (it looks big enough to do so) and then add your 'ice catcher' on top of it. And you could get some long food grade tubing and add that to the top of the ice catcher so that you have an ice cooled hit that is being further cooled. I imagine it would be an extremely smooth hit.

19. Pretty sick.