How to dump your GF

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by woc, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Why is this even a thread. Shit like this is super simple lol.

2. Stop takin a shower, and before you see her smoke a stinky blunt and don't brush. Make her not wanna see you.

3. Lol update guys I finally maned up and did it. I was trying to be realy nice but she still cried for like 20 minutes then she told me she still liked her ex and thought of him when we were doing shit, probably to piss me off, but basically Im like in that case fuck this im out and just left her crying.
    Ahh nothing like being released from a controlling relationship. Im like a free spirit, which I guess shows how bad it was if it was only for a couple of weeks even.

4. that bitch cray

5. [quote name='"woc"']Lol update guys I finally maned up and did it. I was trying to be realy nice but she still cried for like 20 minutes then she told me she still liked her ex and thought of him when we were doing shit, probably to piss me off, but basically Im like in that case fuck this im out and just left her crying.
    Ahh nothing like being released from a controlling relationship. Im like a free spirit, which I guess shows how bad it was if it was only for a couple of weeks even.[/quote]

You did good.

You did good... :bongin:

6. [quote name='"woc"']Lol update guys I finally maned up and did it. I was trying to be realy nice but she still cried for like 20 minutes then she told me she still liked her ex and thought of him when we were doing shit, probably to piss me off, but basically Im like in that case fuck this im out and just left her crying.
    Ahh nothing like being released from a controlling relationship. Im like a free spirit, which I guess shows how bad it was if it was only for a couple of weeks even.[/quote]

Yeah I believe theres like a 95% chance she just said that to piss you off. Way to handle it like a man op. Now go find a girl who isn't a princess bitch and will treat you good.

7. Reward yourself with smoke haha. This bowl is for you OP lol

8. Haha smoked a bowl and turned on my phone to have 37 messages from her. Crazy shit guys, any idea how to block a number? Basically shes in denial that she caused it now and is telling me I should have calmed all her worries and then she would have been fine.

9. I think you can go to her contact in your address book and ignore her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcxcC7PgWNo]how to dump your girlfriend in 3 seconds - YouTube[/ame]