Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to dry weed fast.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by final824, Oct 5, 2012.

1. I want to take a test bud off my plant to insure its a good head and body high. However its too wet to smoke and i need a way to quickly dry it out that doesnt smell up my house to much. Does anyone have any ideas. I heard the microwave destroys thc but i have heard it only ruins a little and some people say it waste a lot of thc.

Tldr: how to dry wet weed fresh from a plant without smelling up my house

2. put it in the refrigerator

3. Put it on your cable box for like an hr. it blows warm air out. If U want to know get a scope and check. Milky trichs head high amber trichs body high.

4. and dust

5. if you wat to dry your buds hang them in a cardboard box and put somewhere warm or you cand also drythem by putting them in a paper bag, but it is essential for the bud not to touch since this could result in moldy product

6. I used to put it under a heat lamp for a couple minutes. Usually worked alright, but wet bud always ruins the session.

7. Why don't you grab a pocket microscope?
    From what I understand checking out the colours should give you a pretty good idea in advance.
    Also, unless you've grown it outdoors with minimal additives and nutrients, I don't think you want to be pulling things off directly - don't those need to be water-flushed out for a while?
    Like I'm not sure if you'd get poisoned, but it might taste like shit, no?

8. If you have a toaster oven, you can cut it up into small pieces and put it on a small cookie sheet or tin foil on top of it for like 20-25 minutes.. cook some food while you're at it.

9. dude it will be harsh anyway you try to quickly dry it. patience daniel-son

10. Put in thick glass jar
    Turn on Xbox
    Put jar on warm Xbox
    Play Xbox and every once in awhile mix the bud around
    Repeat until bud is to your liking

11. You can check what It'll be like by the trichomes but you can dry it out by placing it in a brown paper bag with shreds of brown paper bags inside said bag. I would just wait and use the following guide to see how it'll be.

[​IMG]

You may also use this guide to use your phone to look at the trichomes

12. place in car. let it sit in sun, windows closed, for 3 hrs and done. im harvesting my plants 3rd week of october, early harvest is bullshit

13. [quote name='"KryptoniteKing"']place in car. let it sit in sun, windows closed, for 3 hrs and done. im harvesting my plants 3rd week of october, early harvest is bullshit[/quote]

Your doing this with your full harvest?

14. didnt do it with any of it haha. just answerin his question.i actually have patience lol:yummy:

15. The best way to dry quickly I have found is to put the bud on a pan in the oven at 200 for about 30 minutes. It will smell though, any way you heat weed is gonna stink.

16. I had no idea you could tell the high from the tri colors. That's insane shit

17. I think it also depends on how "wet" it is.

If you're talking about you've grown it etc, I think it would probably be best to just have patience and do it "the normal way".
    As clever as you can get about it, I assume things are done the way they are done for a reason.

If you're talking about, say buying some buds that aren't as dry as you'd like or what have you, then what I'd do it usually just spread out a couple of layers of newspaper, seperate the buds and let them lie on there for a bit.
    Turn them over after a while.
    That's usually all you need and every time I've done that, it hasn't taken too long...it's hardly express, but it's always been within the day.
    Thankfully at least in my case, this seldom happens in the first place.

18. I've heard of people microwaving for 2 mins or tape to an osculating fan for about an hour. Best way is to just wait two weeks after drying. When curing its recommended to store in glass jars and air out for a couple hours a day for 2-4 weeks 4 weeks being the best, smoothest smoke. You've waited a long time for them to grow last thing you want to do is fuck up the easy part right?