Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to dry out a bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuzzerBeater911, Aug 14, 2012.

1. So i was at my local headshop the other day and i bought this "humidifier" for a dollar. It was just a sponge wrapped in plastic basically. Anyway i put it in my stash jar to try it out and it made the bud i had in there very squishy and sticky. It doesn't grind up well and i doubt it will be easily smokeable. Any ideas how to quickly dry it it out?

2. Put it in a sealed jar with a piece of paper because paper absorbs moisture. Or hang it up in your closet for a while.

3. I was thinking about hanging it like a foot and a half above a candle. Would that be a bad idea?

4. Just leave the bud sit out for a couple hours untill it gets to the moisture level you want.

In the future don't ever put a wet sponge in with your bud unless you're trying to re-moisten dry bud.

Don't buy dumb shit like that.