Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to determine if weed is properly flushed..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Fuzee, Aug 9, 2013.

1. #1 Fuzee, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    That's my question to anyone who has any good knowledge on this subject, please help me out.

Another question: is it better to have dry, very well cured crumbly nugs or better to have lil moist stickyicky nugs still cured well, but more fresh, not dried as long?

2. #2 CrispyBacon, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    It should smoke nice. The weed should burn evenly and leave a nice white ash color. If the weed spark's or give's you a nasty headache, it's usually a sign of bad flushing.

Smoke it, and see how it burns. Does the ash turn nice and white?

I would say it's better to have moist sticky nugs. You can always dry it a bit more. 

3. You want the buds to retain their moisture so that they maintain their potency and flavour.   This is why people store their bud in air-tight mason jars. 

4. #4 Ronald U. Swanson, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sr58DBJ0Dw

all i did was google your question because i was curious too.

Google.

5. #5 aPersonUponaHill, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013