How to defend yourself?

Discussion in 'General' started by mos_def, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I'd rather see where my soul ends up after gettin capped

2. always carry some yopo around, if they try to star somethin just throw it in there face while you make a quick get away.

then you can watch em tweak out.

3. we are going to the amazon^^

4. carry brass knuckles at all times. not lethal but effective.

5. [​IMG]

i own a pair of these and idk they seem like they could be pretty lethal... or atleast cause brain damage.

6. That's actually a belt buckle right? Those thing are fucking insane. Take that cone thing off and there not different then 'knuckles at all. My friend had to fight off some junkie kicking his way into his girls house. Turned off the lights the moment the door came open and beat the shit out of him in the dark.:cool: Justice...

7. yeah, im talking about w/o the little golden thing

8. If you are like me.. a 5ft, 86lb girl who hasn't a chance in hell of fighting off someone in the case where you need to defend yourself just poke the attacker in the eyes (if he can't see you, he can't attack/rape you), kick him in the nuts and run away. Not something you men would do, but it works :D

9. With a nice blunt, because who wants to fight after smoking a nice blunt.

10. Systema > Krav Maga

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7_dzu4TQDs]YouTube - What is Systema? Systema Self Defense Mega clip[/ame]

11. Attack the eyes, throat, crotch, knees, anywhere you wouldnt want to be fucked with. Fight like you're going to die and you'll be fine. Unless they swarm your ass

12. Haha yea, not the best example, I didn't feel like scrolling through a whole bunch of youtubes. That is a badass martial art though.

13. It is. Check out my video on pg 3.

14. Damnit, that's what I get for not reading the whole thread.

15. I like throwing feints with my left then coming in with two to three hard right straights. Fighting takes an insatiable amount of discipline though and it is very aggravating to get to a higher level of mastery.

16. lol I knew you didnt.

I think Im gonna go by my old KM today and sign up again. This got me pretty inspired

17. Yeah... :(