Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to deal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potthesmoke, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Hey man i actually went 3 moths without it after i got caught for the first time,.

It wasnt easy. But i started making more friends, started dating as lot more girls.
    Depending on what u enjoy doing apart from smoking. do that. but yea u shud save up money, a lot, so u can buy like a Queater Pound of some prety decent Danky stuff. Then your good to go man,

2. Dave Chappell quote :hello:

3. those are all good suggestions, and yeah i prefer living in cali but i like visiting the east coast. but uh when i get to smoke again im definately gonna get the dankest shit i can find by the shitload. if only i could share it with you people. anyways im sure GC will help get me through these tough times. i could never leave mary jane, we're in love.

4. im in the exact same situation ive been clean for about a year almost cause of my rents drug testing and shit (moven out when i finish the day i graduate in college so two years lol) but the thing that that took my my mind off of beautifl mary jane was belive it or not fencing lol i got really into and like joined a club everything and has helped me forget about somking but not completly hopefully this spring break ill be able to smoke up

5. ^^^ i think it'll be underwaterbasketweaving for me...not got at any sport requiring hand eye coordination