Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to deal with real dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by milkpuller420, Sep 28, 2015.

1. As my tolerance has risen, I've moved on to stronger and stronger (and more expensive, lol) strains. I recently started getting top shelf Sour d, Og kush, etc. however , no matter what I do, when I have it on me I cannot prevent the smell of strong weed. Only people that have had dank will understand what I'm talking about. I'm referring to that very thick, dank, pungent hanging smell (coming from raw bud, not talking about smoking) that just hangs and hangs In a room/area for hours. I keep my stash in a glass jar and whenever the jar is opened and closed (even if it's open for 20 seconds) the room immediately REAKS and FILLS with that dank, hanging odor of bud. The smell takes 1+ hours to dissipate and this is with a window open.
    If it weren't for glass jars it would fill up the house. The smell is just so strong and it just seems to "hang" I've tried axe, fabreeze and the like and it just ends up smelling like bud and axe so it really doesn't help. I can't even smoke because as soon as I open the jar it just fills the room with a very pungent scent. Has this ever happened to anyone? Does anybody know what to do?

2. i've never had this problem, i just open my jar grab a nug close the jar.

3. As posted above, grab a nug, close the jar and no smell after a couple of minutes.

Sour Diesel in particular has Skunk in it......

You do know you can get other top shelf without the skunk phoneme in it right? My suggestion if this is really a problem for you, get something else and put some hash or some other concentrate on it.

4. Sour d is one of the strongest smelling strains around. How bout take the jar outside to open it.

5. Yes that's what I've been having to do, I was just wondering if there's like a machine or something that gets rid of smell or an effective way to deal with this . And yes it's mostly sour diesel that the problems the worst with

6. your ol' factory senses will adjust. steppin up your game and your nose will recognize the change instantaneously. it's the beauty of the herb that gets that kind of compassionate love affair. [​IMG]

7. I know how you feel. I currently have an eighth of Sour D and I have to rush pack my vape. Even after vaping, I can still smell it. I just spray really girly perfume every time I exhale and around my room after my sesh.

8. your butt hole will hide the smell

9. I put a gram in a baggy and only loosely close it.

I like to walk around wal-mart and see how many people point, stare, and follow me.

:)

10. I wish I had this problem. I have in the past but Id like to have it again.

11. and when your close to someone in line you think smokes; give it a little squeeze and watch. I use to do this to friends and within secs theyd look at me with that I know whats up look.