Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to deal with greedy friends ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chasing, May 9, 2011.

1. Step 1: Obtain two smoking devices
    Step 2: Fill one smoking device with green, fill the other with catnip (or your choice of random pointless/cheap herb)
    Step 3: Create two smoking circles (one with the people who actually throw in, the other with moochers)
    Step 4: Toke until they notice, and when they do, tell them they are smoking the equivalent of what they throw in.

Bonus step: You might get that friend (in the catnip circle) who exaggerates their high for some odd social yearning, and laugh.

2. Find new ones.... end of fucking story.

3. Or not? Accept the fact that your friends can't always be what you want so you either confront them (and/or fix it) or just keep doing it despite the fact that it bothers you.

4. Just tell them it's you're weed so it's you're rules.
    And if they try to do more than 2 hits then just call them out on it mid toke.
    That'll show 'em

5. Dude, its your fucking bud. If they don't like your rules, they can go smoke their own. Period.

Puff Puff pass. Thats the golden rule. Shit like your describing would get a major beat down if it happened in my neck of the woods.

6. Dosnt really sound like friends sounds like it getting used if they don't abide to puff puff pass the no weed for them

7. Dude, fucking, throw down! From your posts I wouldn't think you will be telling them to fuck off. Just bring it up to them like you brought it up to us if you are really that uncomfortable. I understand how it could feel (I'm the booze guy for my friends). Before I started smoking weed I didn't get anything in return for supplying the booze. I brought it up to them, they started bringing their own or pitching in when they could. Now that I smoke, it's give some, take some. Just be relaxed about it, bring it up before you start, and it will be fine.

8. This is exactly what needs to happen. Get outta the kitchen and tell your friends your tired of the shit.

9. Kill your friends, that way they can't mooch off of you.

10. I'm 19 so my friend always brings the 40s and i supply the bud.

11. just ask for some money

12. i have alot of friends like this as well just either smoke with them or ...tell them ur low or hurt for money and maybe pay few dollars for the buzz .....or just be BLUNT and say look man i can't afford to keep u guys high weed is money ...you don't go around handing out money right? so ya.... or be like look guys i can't afford to keep ya'll high you need to start to contribute something or just don't call no more to get high....there's lot's of things to say but like one person said MAN UP! YOUR NOBODY'S BITCH LOL!