how to deal with cheap best friend?

Discussion in 'General' started by hiphopanonymous?, Sep 16, 2010.

1. i guess this thread fits in general section lol. Like the title says my best friend ALWAYS wants to get high with me, but never wants to help pay. If i got mids its not such a big deal, but lately i've only been getting fire. Now as a college student with no job i bust my ass for money where as he has a job, not a student, and has rich mom that gets him anything. this past week he smoked like 30 worth of my stuff then said, " i might get us some next time" might? wtf. Just today he said ok ill get 30, so i said ill match and we can get a 1/8. As soon as i said i was throwing in, he goes o well i cant get any ill just come and smoke over there. im tired of him smoking my green, eating all my food, and just being cheap.
    Now how do i call him out with out being a dick about it? You think it would be shitty to just say u cant toke unless you thro in? OH ye and he knows its hard for me to get cash for green, bt still doesnt offer to help.

thanks

2. Say you're sorry, but can't smoke two people out.

If he stills doesn't, well ... guess you can't smoke with that friend anymore.

3. Tell him he has to pay for his own weed or help you pay you cant always provide, he/she is being a mooch.

Weed is not free! because even the people that grow it pay for it by taking care of their plants and stuff

4. Dude, this guy is obviously taking advantage of your generosity. I would go about this by telling dude that you're serious about this shit, and that you're not gonna keep smoking him down for free. If it were me, I would just say that if he doesn't wanna throw down, then I don't wanna smoke him down. People just grow accustomed to smoking for free, and sometimes you gotta be real and tell them that you aren't a weed charity.

5. tell him its not unicef and to get his own weed

6. He's taking advatage of you, becuase your not assertive.

The solutions pretty simple ;)

7. ok cool guys ill just tell him wats up. Im real nice and generous with my green and i like to get my friends high, but i cant now do to being tight on cash. On another note he always says he will thro in some cash then we get high and i forget to collect(my fault) then the next day hes always like oh dude im broke now... cash up front now. Its just we been best friends for years and its lame he expects this all for free.

8. Call him out. I'm in the same situation with a few friends of mine. One isn't rich but works full time in an insurance company so she makes good money. She has some bills but she isn't poor lol whatever she always gets smoked out and she never even fucking says thank you. My friend and I matched up on a blunt this weekend and we all 3 smoked and then she was high and was like "oh I wanna buy a gram" but then after a while she was like "I don't want to buy it anymore." and I was like WOW -_- so she basically smoked with us and then didn't want to buy to put down herself or w/e. SICK OF THAT SHIT!

Don't smoke with him anymore unless he throws down. You have every right. In fact, next time you guys plan to smoke tell him you're all out of money and that since you've smoked him out x amount of times for him to return the favor. If he doesn't fuck it, find someone who will match up with you.

9. Theres no need to explain yourself; truths like your financial state are pretty self evident, especially when observed by rich people like your fried. Telling him "whats up", or explaining nicely why you cant let him mooch of you is a form of submission, you dont need to appologise to the dude, He's the one in the wrong.

Next time he asks for a session, just say "No". Its that simple.

After a few times he'll stop pestering you, becuase your no longer a weak target. If he flips out and gets all aggressive about not being able to mooch, you might need to re-evaluate your friendshsip. Hopefully he'll just get the point and start buying his own buds.

10. Always collect the scratch first ..then go get your stuff .. split it up if need be after that , and then have a session . I hate fronting cash .. at least that way, you know he is in for his share .

11. He can't be your best friend if he acts like that. Tell that nig to fuck off, he's clearly oblivious to basic social skills and reciprocity, I couldn't even imagine doing something like that.

12. If you dont got money to throw down, you better at least bring munchies or drinks to the session, even if its only a bottle of water or a bag of chips. No one smokes for free in my circle.

13. Don't, you shouldn't have to.

14. Tell him you're not the welfare office.