How to deal with a weed chince?

Discussion in 'General' started by hatechinces, Apr 2, 2011.

1. #1 hatechinces, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
    Hi everyone, I have been having the problem of a chincy friend. He will come by smoke our weed and has a few ploys of going about it. One of his favorites is "oh I dont smoke much weed anymore"... Bullshit. And its not like he doesn't have it himself either, I don't mind if someone doesn't have I will smoke with them no problem but if you are cheap like this GENTLEMAN, whats the point? He is supposed to be my friend all my other friends have no problem smoking, and this guy has money too. its not like he can't afford it or can't find it hes just straight up CHEAP, if you ask him to match down he'll go sure then when it comes time to smoke his hes tighter than you even know smoking a joint is foreign to him hes so cheap (unless your the one rolling :smoke: ). My other friends say the same thing to its not like its just me its becoming kind of a joke to us we expect it LOL... OH and another thing hes right down to the last crumb.. he literally will take what should be one nice bong bowl or one nice doobie whatever were smokin and keep splitting it till there is nothing left like WTF MAAAAN!

Thank you for reading and listening to me rant.
    P>S I AM THE FURTHEST THING FROM CHEAP... It just pisses me off that I can be so nice and someone can be so chincy without even feeling they are doing something wrong.

2. chinces? Are you sure you're 18?

3. Chince? Never heard that one.

4. A cheap person.

5. Terms used in my town its not just me so it might be a little foreign never thought about that :p

6. Nobody has ever dealt with a person who is cheap with there weed before...?

7. I've really only dealt with moochers who never have any. I guess it's sort of the same though, except they usually only put in every great once in awhile.

8. How to deal with "chinces":

Step 1: grow a pair

Step 2: tell them to fuck off

Step 3: repeat step 2 (and step 1, as necessary)

9. Call his ass out. Tell him how u feel.

10. If you can't buy bud don't smoke it or suck it up when you can't...Weed isn't addicting.

Tell your friend to fuck off.

11. Considering that you made a thread about how much you hate chinces, and your username is "hateschinces", i have come to the conclusion that you thoroughly dislike "chinces"

Tell him to stop being a cheap little bitch, other wise your not smoking with him again, if he agrees, problem solved, if he agrees than goes back to his "Chincing" ways, then tell that "chince" to fuck off.

chince

12. OK here is what I do. If I notice it I will start off by saying ssomething about it nicely like, "Bitch, why you gotto be so stingy?" If they continue to go about with their fuckery I have been known to straight up refuse them weed. Ussually though I find constantly calling them moochers and bringing up how you are constantly smoking them out every chance you get will either piss them off or shame them enough to either bring their own weed or stop nagging you for yours.

13. Very good advice here lol.

14. No i have told him many times about this cheap shit same with my friends we laugh about it and you'd think he'd get the hint but no and he likes to try to smoke yours to i seen him one time tryin to put my weed in i flip to the max

15. im nice and i hate smokin up in front of people without offerin a puff i consider that the pinnacle of being cheap but this guy has pushed and pushed me to the point where i want to hit him almost im just too nice of a guy to do something like that i always tell him to smoke his own damn bud he gets that usually for free too and he has trouble smokin up with us

16. Smoking your own stash, that you paid for with your own money, is cheap? :confused:

Shitt...I must be the m'fucking SCROOGE

17. If I have weed, I'll smoke anyone up around me :)

it's one of the reasons I started smokin weed, it's just great to share with others. :hello:

18. well i just feel that way but if they have there own im going to tell them to smoke it its just the way he goes about it like "oh i only got this much bud" (maybe half a doob or so) and we all know he has wayyyy more than that, he just wants to smoke mine or my friends and we all call him on his shit all the time he just continues to do it but he NEVER questioned us the few times we did chince him

19. Stomp him in the nuts.

20. OH and another thing if he smokes me up its a BIG FUCKIN DEAL even though hes not really even smokin me up...