How to deal with a stealing sibling?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2hazed, Aug 2, 2012.

1. buy a lock for your bedroom door. buy a mini fridge and put it in your bedroom. problem solved.

2. hide some fake money in your wallet,
    then piss in some of the beers so shell drink your piss.

shenanigans will teach lessons.

3. Spit in her face

• Like Like x 1

4. This seems like the most reasonable thing to me. I bet that would get old pretty quick and she would stop

5. Exactly.

I have had it done to me.

It's no fun.

6. Pics of sis?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Put some explosives in the beer can that detonate open opening it

That will teach her.

8. See if she's trying to date/talk/text to anyone, and then totally fuck it all up for her in any way possible with either a written or verbal "don't fuck with me anymore" to go along with it.

Edit: Lol this is really kinda petty but fuck....no one should be stealing from family

9. Bukakke milkshake

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pics of sister?

11. Subbed

12. Keep your $ in a lockbox or something

13. put aside like a gram on your table where she can see it. put some kind o hallucinogenic on it. teach that bitch a lesson.

14. Get a lock on your door and steal her shit when she ain't there. whatta bitch

15. #36 temporaryaccoun, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
    If you're seriously bitching because your own flesh and blood sister drank a few beers from the fridge and shit like that then get over it. It's ur fucking sister man. I thought she was stealing legit money from you. She probably took 5 bucks in change and shit lol.

Hide ur shit better then there's nothing to steal. Go into her room and take her things, especially her dildos. Just set her dildo in the fridge, and then when she is in the kitchen one day just walk in there, open and be like i'm taking this and walk away.

Cover her walls with poop, if you wont and you live near Upstate NY, contact me and I will for a small fee.

Pay someone to rape her.

Drug her, but with a paralyzing agent like on that episode of American Dad so she just lays there paralyzed for like 12 hours, that would really teach a lesson I would never be bad again.

Leave a 20 with a gob of jizz on it on your stand, with a note saying "this is jizz, look around" and put jizz on a few more things then she probably wont touch your stuff thinking it's mostly jizzy.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Why would she stop when nobody is doing shit about it, lol..

17. Wtf get off this website kid

Sent from my HTC_0PKV1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Take her to her room pull them panties down and teach her a lesson brah.

19. Do you have a glock?

• Like Like x 1