How to craft a Bong.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Saturn V, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Hello! I'm relativley new in the world of smoking weed and recently I started thinking about building my own bong, just for fun.
    I don't have glass-cutters or a torch or whatever to melt glass... I was planing to build a bong made out of plastic, with water bottles or whatever...
    Do you have any advice on how to build one? (A link to a tutorial, how you built your own...)
    Btw, I'm really enjoying this community of stoners!
    :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Don't build your own bong out of plastic bottles you'll end up inhaling plastic fumes :laughing:

Try making one with a mason jar & some fish tubing/piping & use a bowl from a bong/pipe if you have 1

That's what I'd do if I was going to build a homemade bong :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. While it is fun to make homemade shit it's not recommended unless it's all glass which requires a glass cutting drill bit and drill which if u don't already have will cost more than you could buy a bong for anyway. Plus a downstem and bowl too. Spend 30 bucks on dhgate and you can get a genuinely nice all glass bong.