Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to cover smell indoors ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Does a dryer sheet over the end of a toilet paper roll work? Any other remedies ? I can't blow it out the window atm

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Use lots of airfreshners bruh and fabreeze n spray some aftershave for good measures lol

3. wait it out. smoking inside when you're not allowed leads to some fucked up panic attacks

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. your ears literally turn into those boom mics used on movie sets

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It's not that I'm not allowed. There's just people coming over in probably an hour & don't wanna leave any smell. I can't blow it out the window right now because my neighbors are outside right next door lol

6. Thanks ha !

• Like Like x 1
  7. I had same issue. I splurged on a high quality vape...pax 3. It still smells but not strong enough for anyone to notice outside my room. been smoking worry free ever since (1month so far). I still light a smelly candle for my peace of mind. or i have a small diffuser. I have used the toilet paper and dryer sheet method too and it works but when you light a blunt/joint the burning end is always smoking so that defeats the purpose of it hahaha. I’d suggest a good vape. That way all you worry about it’s the exhale.

8. Hahahaha ain’t this the fucking truth