Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to cook with hash?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jakr, Nov 20, 2017.

1. I have some soft/crumbly hashish. I am looking online for some methods to make cannabutter but only with hashish, but every site I find I get a different answer and with little information.

I first tried making cannabutter with flower and burnt it, so this time I will be using a double boiler and some unsalted butter. I have a gas stove with gas marks so can only get the equivalent from gas mark to Celsius. I don't have much to work with nor a thermometer.

Do I just add butter then the crumbled hashish and let it simmer for an hour or two?

2. @Jakr
    Decarb the hash first. Since it's soft just crumble it out on a cookie sheet or pie tin and put it in the oven at
    240 F
    115.5 C
    For 40 minutes
    Buy an oven thermometer. They are just a few dollars at most local markets. It's a very basic tool and I use a pair to insure I can trust the read.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Decarbed it'll be darker and smell of roasted nuts more then hash. It'll stink like mad when you do this so be ready for it/ I work outside in a toaster oven so to not stink up the house and piss off my wife.
    [​IMG]
    Mix with just enough Coconut oil to make mud with. Any cooking oil will do or butter.
    Lecithin will double the strength of the oil IMO.
    5 grams decarbed hash-kief
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin ( any kind)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Reheat
    Done
    Makes 30 (0) caps or mix with the oil called for in any baked good recipe and cook normally .
    [​IMG]
    Capped or cooked with it's the same basic steps to create the oil. Do take care as this stuff is wicked strong and will send you into orbit with just a few drops. 1 drop is to much for my wife and I thin it with 50% more plain oil for her to even get near it.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Thank you bud. Ill let you know how it goes.

4. Oven Temperature Conversion

I've ordered a oven thermometer but if you look at the link above it inst in C or F. I've checked local stores before too and could never find one. Do you have a recipe for a stove or should I just risk it at 1/2?

5. I had to look up that kinda stove graduations but yes 1/2 to 1 should be the correct range of temp.
    A bit off either way isn't that critical.

sent from my spaceship in orbit around Omicron Persei 8

6. I made a small batch first just to try. Does this look good to you?

Attached Files: