Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to convince my parents to let me smoke weed at the housee??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jakepounder, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Thanks for all the replies guys, i really appreciate it. I am going to talk to my parents about it soon and  will keep you updated  :)

2. Did I say anything about the OP having to be 18 to be on here? No, I sure didn't. I just thought it was pertinent to the situation. You are just making assumptions and we all know what happens when we assume right?

3. You say mom. I am smoking in my own house. Time to gtfo. Time to grow up kid.

4. Just get high as fuck and come home and eat all the food and see what they say lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It's not like he would tell you if he wasn't 18

Anyways op if your parents smoke then I would just straight ask if you can smoke in the house or if you should step outside. Say you will take precautions while inside to make sure it doesn't reek. If they say anything like we don't want you smoking at all or at the house at all just say you know they smoke and that's unfair for you not to be able to and you will be responsible with it just like you know they are probably responsible with it

6. It's not like he would tell you if he wasn't 18

Anyways op if your parents smoke then I would just straight ask if you can smoke in the house or if you should step outside. Say you will take precautions while inside to make sure it doesn't reek. If they say anything like we don't want you smoking at all or at the house at all just say you know they smoke and that's unfair for you not to be able to and you will be responsible with it just like you know they are probably responsible with it

7. well said man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. If you're 18 and theyve openly admitted to smoking pot, it's definitely time to bring it up.

I personally sat my parents down, said "look, I've been smoking pretty much daily for quite some time. you guys have yet to notice or be suspicious, on the contrary you've been raving to your friends about how great I've been doing in life the past year or two. I smoke responsibly and I take my priorities seriously. I'm an adult and I'm going to keep smoking but I'd rather not have to hide it so that's why I'm telling you"

I knew they wouldn't kick me out no matter how they took it. 2 years later my mom has gone from thinking it's the devil's drug to actually considering trying it for the first time ever for her arthritis, and my dad (whose been a stoner since before I was born but took forever to fess up to it even though I used to pinch his weed) just finally smoked with me for the first time this past weekend.

9. #29 iSmokePurps, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    [quote name="jakepounder" post="19049735" timestamp="1385433835"]hey guys! kinda new here but it seems like a pretty sick little community!so heres the deal, a few months back i found a very dirty pipe in my garage, i confronted my mom about it and she said, yeah i got it for my back pain (had major back surgery), but it was only a one time thing because she said it didn't help. which i knew was total bs because it was really dirty and who has a license and doesnt use it? (i live in socal btw) :p and little more info, both my parents were smokers in their younger days and it "was the hardest thing to give up" when they had kids. so i just let it go.But a few months before i found the pipe i was caught high and just fessed up to it and got the disappointed speech by them...i didnt completely stop smoking but i did lighten up.but last week i found a bubbler in my garage. it was really dirty too, lol guess my parents arent good with cleaning their pieces x). soo i brought it up again, and my mom laughed, and i said yeah i know when dad is high now and we had an entertaining convo about it...so now i know that both my parents smoke, and they know that i know about it. I wanna tell them i do so i can stop having to worry about hiding it. and i bought this really cool bubbler and i cant wait to smoke it *drool*. They don't know officialy that i smoke yet. so alot of ppl say that im in there. but..i dont know how to start a convo about that, or what to say. any ideas would be appreciated! thanks guys..ps..my grades are good, and i have a job soo there is more incentive..and no theyre not stereotypical stoners, they both have very good jobs and work full time, just thought id throw that in..[/quote]"Dad tell me next time you're gonna light up and blow some tree from that sexy bubbler! I'll even throw in!"

10. Mom, Dad, I would really like to clean your dirty pieces and then enjoy a bowl or two from them. :smoke:

11. Ahahah your that guy lol

12. Don't convince them. Just hide it better. Or do it until they just don't care anymore.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Don't say anything. Just keep it to yourself. Less conflict and likelihood to have your room searched. Just deny and stay high.

14. Just spark that shit at the dinner table and show em who's boss kid.   Fortune favors the bold.