How to convince my mom we need to grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KUSH1001, Apr 2, 2012.

1. hey guys, so i have planned a 2 plant hydroponic grow in a small homebuilt custom cabinet for my closet with carbon scrubbers and everything covered, and my mom who i smoke with regularly needs convincing on it. we currently buy .8 of a gram of mids for $20 and i am fed up of throwing money away like that. it is a grow that will cost under $300 and easily yeild 6-8 Oz. HELP!:confused:

2. If you haven't already, start showing her the grows documented here on GC; pique her interest. If she's not a long-time smoker, get ahold of some incredible home-grown that's better than any she's tried before. Perhaps start off small and try to get her to agree to a single plant. Once in awhile mention how the plant would be happier, bigger and more potent with better equipment- convince her to agree to small upgrades to the grow, one at a time.

3. thanks for all the help guys, i think once i have enough money i will just start buying the stuff and whenever we get dank i still allways tell her "you know, we could have an endless supply of this, even better" and i think shes warming up to it

4. well, my mom and i were talking when i lived with her and we got onto the topic of me smoking, and my mom said that she hates knowing that i have no idea who has touched my weed and done whatever to it. she said it could have pesticides on it and she doesnt want me me smoking that. then i threw in the fact that there could be mold on it and it pretty much sold her on it. she said id much rather have you grow it yourself if your gonna smoke it, because then you know everything that goes into it.

so a week later i got seeds from attitude and started growing in my moms house!!!

5. if you're in a legal state...get a card and assure her its legal...if thats not a possibility just do it...if she smokes(and you say she does)how can she say scrap'm once those lovely ladies are up and running?...no pothead could...like NIKE says...JUST DO IT!!!