Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to convince 45 mom toget MMJ Card ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burped, May 10, 2011.

1. Reallly? I said MOM not MOMS

2. It was a joke.

3. Haha he really posted pics.

4. Are you the mexican guy?

5. That's her boyfriend

6. #26 DDV, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah.

7. Noimnot

8. No he owns a contracting business

9. trust me i went through the same thing with my mom, and she was raised in a 100% drug free society (in the middle east)...i made her watch the union i printed out 10 pages of hardcore facts and relentlessly brought up the subject of the legality and about the bullshit vs. truth part, concerning the plant.

to this day she takes an herbal pill prescribed by her doctor (she is 46 btw) and is a little hooked on it, and when she tells me weed is addictive, i tell her that her pills are addicted...but she denies it because "its from my nice doctor"...life's just a bitch like that...but that will disappear eventually as each generation becomes more educated and informed on the plants acceptance in society.

i understand your concern for your mom but some things just aren't meant for some people. when you are raised with one idea for 40+ years, its really hard to rewire your brain to something completely new like this

10. #30 Mrmarijuana, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
  11. See that first link in my sig? Click it. Sit Mom down in front of the computer. Tell her to "just read the titles". She will hit "ANXIOLYTIC EFFECTS" pretty quick and learn that cannabis can relax her. The common myths about cannabis are refuted by medical studies. She likely has other medical conditions, besides stress, that cannabis can treat.

If you don't want her snooping here at GC, my list is also up at greenpassion.org - it's a good MMJ forum run by a woman about your Mom's age. It's focused on the medical aspects of cannabis, and doesn't have "Spit or swallow"-type posts! :rolleyes:

Granny :wave:

12. She's a grown woman that has morals and her thoughts on life set, I doubt thats possible

13. No offense but it was a bad joke.

14. #34 DDV, May 10, 2011
    This.

Granny knows best man. :smoke:

15. still cant get over the pictures myself

16. Don't know why ya'll trippin' cause he posted a pic.:confused_2:............there's freakin post your pic threads all over the city:smoke:

Here's some for ya'll:smoke:

Attached Files:

17. Stop trying to parent your parent. Give her the facts then let it go. She can make her own decisions. Also, cannabis is NOT for everyone. It's not a cure all solution to anything.

18. #38 Shamting, May 10, 2011
    Dude loving those pics mate looks like your living The good life mate don't see how people can get freaked over a few pics :/