Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to consume / prepare cannabis oil?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herbremix, Feb 15, 2013.

1. How do you smoke bho / cannabis oil when a bong is not available? Preferably not edible since theres a shortage of ingredients atm. But feel free to share a recipe if you have a good one tho :)

2. I don't know about oil, but BHO you can smoke it a variety of ways. I've always wanted to try this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4LnJdf2LAE]How to smoke HASH - YouTube[/ame]

All you need is a metal pin for putting up posters, and a glass cup. :D

3. google it there's many ways and even more guides out there

4. What is the best way to prepare wax for a joint? Obviously its best to use a dabber along with a bong.

5. Edit: Prepare? There's really no need to prepare it :confused:

You want to roll a very skinny joint with your hash, then roll your herbs with the mini joint inside.

Looks like this: [​IMG]

6. ^ That's sick, does it burn better?

7. :confused_2: I've never smoked a hash joint, but I've heard that's the best way to do it. I think trying to coat a joint with it is just too time consuming, you'll have more stick to your finger, there's gotta be a way to melt it on which you'll lose some hash there. Just found it to be the easiest way to smoke it in a joint :D

8. Ok so i've tried some different methods by now, Im gonna try to explain how for those who's intrested..

My favorite is blending the oil with hash it changes its form and becomes better to handle. I found out that i liked putting maximum 0,3g* hash (*0,2 depending on quality) and 0,1g oil together to achieve a "prepareable" consistency. To prevent the oil getting stuck on your fingertips you can use knife blades.

I squeezed the hash flat, putted it on the edge of a blade then dipped it in the oil. When i had the right amount i used another blade and mixed them together. Then i layed the final result on top of the tobacco, burned it a little, rubbed it in and rolled up. Worked good for me.
    Other options are lazing the paper with oil. Or you can scrape the oil so it stucks on the edge of a blade, then put it in the middle of a pile of tobacco and mix it up. You'll probably notice the concistency becomes fluffy and sticky instead of regular dry tobacco.

With that said i prefer to consume it in a pipe or bong. Hits me much harder :bong: