How to confront...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 00gen00, Dec 9, 2009.

1. ... a dealer that pinched your bag hard... [pause]

i'm thinking about calling this bitch up and start by asking rhetorical questions so that i can build up to a rage, and curse him out... then demand a free gram or two.

or i can get a friend to setup a deal, and get the weed without handing over any money forreeeal...:smoking:

hmmmmm

hmmmm

2. u just gota think how much u can trust him.. tell him to hook it up next time if hes a decent kid... if hes a scum bag then just set him up for as much weed as u can and take that shit

3. u always gotta confront man unless its som1 u havent dealt with before if somone u trust pinches u gotta confront them but everyone gets burnt somtime if your not comfortable with him and you havent dealt with him dont confront him just let it go

4. Give us more details, like were you buying large and got cut ounces? or did you get cut 2 grams out of a quarter ounce?

How much were you cut?

5. What he said. Never confront a dealer if you dont know him/her and aren't comfortable talking to them, because being one myself, i can get pretty irritated by kids complaining about my bags, even if they are a gram off or so.

6. Well SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, but when I pay for something I expect to get what I payed for.

7. That is something he has yet to explain.. he might be an amature smoker and gotten ripped off for the first time in his life, you need to learn when to fight and when to accept defeat, and when it comes to getting ripped off a gram or two most people choose the second option

8. call him up and ask rhetorical questions? seems kinda bitchy:eek:. either accept ur losses and dont fuck with em no more or get ghetto:rolleyes:

9. MAaann it doesn't fucking matter.. the fact is i paid for something and didn't get in return what i fucking paid for.

when i order 4 mcnuggets i expect fucking 4 mcnuggets, not 3 and one bitten in half or some shit...

10. man quit the bullshit, juss ask if he gave you the wrong bags by accident kus its off.

11. Look, if the guy pinched you for a small amount, like a gram or two, don't deal with that guy anymore. Its not worth dealing with people who are in it to make money. Fuck that shit. Do what you gotta do to find a new dealer that will hook you up for some legit prices. People like the guy above me (herb grower) are the kind of people you don't want to deal with. They are just trying to make a dime where they can.

12. yeah, you're making sense here... already onto getting new dealers... they come a dime-a-dozen... it's just finding GOOD ones...

kudos braaaaaah :smoking:

13. if hes usualy a good dealer, confront him
    one of my dealers gave me a fuckin tiny half eighth one time, next time i needed a sac i mentioned it bein short
    he apologized n all sacs from him have been fat ever sense

14. dammn if i got pinched that much id be pissed, the most i think ive ever been pinches was like .5

15. How I always do it "Hello I just picked up you bag and weighed it was ____ short, look you dont have to give me back what you owe me but if you dont you will lose a good steady customer"

16. #16 hax0r, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009

Ya man, it can be hard to find a good dealer, but there are a lot out there. I know like 5 or 6 really good ones. Most people aren't that lucky though...

Edit: how much did you get pinched for though? I'm just curious.

17. lmao that was a pretty good time to say "pause"

18. mcdonalds is a fucking business, marijuana is illegal if you havent noticed. Why dont you sue your dealer because he didnt give you what you paid for?

19. just bc its illegal doesnt mean economics dont apply.....what if u needed to buy a gun and u were sold a broken one? or missing a vital part? hate it when people think its right to rip people off bc they are dealing with something illegal.

20. It doesn't make it any more morally right to rip someone off on something illegal, but the fact of the matter is that it is illegal. You're right, economics do apply......black market economics.