Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to conceal the smell of my weed better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lunch eater, Dec 15, 2012.

1. So I just bought these buds and at first they didn't seem that stinky but its been a few days since then and now I tried triple bagging them in ziploc bags and I can still smell them. Is there any other way I can try to conceal their smell? Also I don't believe I have an mason jars.

2. go get some mason jars man, theyre simply the best. people preserve food in them for a reason

3. 2 words: Mason Jar

4. Anything other than a mason jar? Like a pill bottle or something?

5. Pill bottles work pretty well. Go to your lhs and ask for smelly proof bags, those work great

6. Mason jars. If you can't get mason jars, go get yourself a baby food jar. It's cheap. Just dont get turkey flavored baby food or something like that, lol or else your weed is going to smell like turkey. Go get something fruity like applesauce :)

7. leave a dead animal in your closet. should cover up the smell

just go buy a mason jar, if you can acquire and afford marijuana, you can buy a mason jar at walmart or the dollar store for a buck or 2.

SO SIMPLE. You could have done that in the time that it took you to type this thread up.

8. #8 blitz5, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    lol got a nice laugh outa this...

My concealer:
    [​IMG]

You can put your nose right up to it, smell nothing!

9. Its all good until someone sees it and thinks its just an empty can and throws it out lol

10. It's unopened.... Why would someone throw away an unopened can? Lol well unless they pick it up & try to open it, i think you're good.

11. Why has no one suggested double bagging it?

12. I tried double AND tripple bagging it.. you can still smell it lol

13. [quote name='"lunch eater"']I tried double AND tripple bagging it.. you can still smell it lol[/quote]

Then that shit isnt dry yet it shouldnt stink that bad op. if you can afford dank that smells threw 3 bags go buy a mason jar and stop being greedy with your money.

14. Mason Jar for at home, smell proof baggy for when you're out and about. The baggy probably won't protect against dogs, but they're usually good enough to keep people from smelling it.

15. fuck the mason jars. I use vacuum seal jars :D

16. Get a glass pyrex container and put the zip lock baggie inside. It's also easier to hide if you get a small one verses a mason jar.

17. Dude i use one of those old school m&m plastic tubes they work pretty bad ass :p and if your extra special you can find a cool tin one or aluminum

As for not beliveing or what ever in mason jars... they keep your weed fresher as long as your air out every once and awhile and from what ive heard plastic bags have static which steals the crystals from your weed

18. wrap it like you would normally and then vaccum seal it in a vaccum bag with some baking soda which absorbs odor