Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Come Down From a Weed Hangover

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Jul 4, 2011.

1. So last night, I possibly got the highest I ever had been. I'm still feeling the effects this morning and I'd like to come down because I have somewhere to be in about an hour. I've already eaten an apple, taken a shower, and done some mild exercise, but my high remains. Can anyone please help give me some tips to help me come down from all the THC I consumed last night?

2. Chug ice water, eat more food.

3. I highly doubt you are high anymore. You are just a little groggy, drink some coffee and chill the fuck out. You got this. :wave:

Some people refer to it as "Permastoned" it might be your first time cause for me it just means that the day before was a good day.

Unless you have to pilot a fighter jet in the next 4 hours you'll be alright. If you do have to pilot a fighter jet in the next few hours, i suggest you find somebody religious and ask them to pray for you. I'm not religious myself but you know, justin in case. :p

4. Pshhhht, I took my final pilots license test stoned... U got this *****

5. Smoke More Weed.

6. thats what id do if i were you

7. Yeah, drink lots of water, and do some more exercise.

8. Usually what works for me with a weed "hangover" is a lot of exercise and liquid.

Although I don't recommend energy drinks, I find drinking one helps too but the crash sucks

Usually 1 hour of vigorous biking does the trick. Seeing you don't have an hour for exercise try drinking tons of green tea as it will make you piss

9. plenty of water & exercise. eye drops are good because they give your eyes a fresh, un-groggy feeling. i found this helped improve my overall mood.

10. 100% correct. Only way to cure a gange-over :)

11. Not a huge fan of coffee but it does the job right away :)

12. Sleep? I only get "hangovers" when either I:
    1-Don't drink anything high
    2-After high is done I stay awake