How To Combat Arguments Against Cannabis

Discussion in 'General' started by DanO420, Apr 17, 2012.

1. I was thinking that stoners alike could post arguments that they have heard against marijuana, no matter how stupid they are, and then other stoners could reply with facts that would support marijuana, along with a link or citation to show where they got their info.
    For example: Marijuana kills brain cells. This is wrong. In fact, "A synthetic chemical similar to the active ingredient in marijuana makes new cells grow in rat brains. What is more, in rats this cell growth appears to be linked with reducing anxiety and depression. The results suggest that marijuana, or its derivatives, could actually be good for the brain."
    -http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn8155-marijuana-might-cause-new-cell-growth-in-the-brain.html

2. You're all crackheads.

Combat it, and...GO!:cool:

3. people who smoke reggies are dumb like snooki, people who smoke that dank shit are like Albert Einstein

4. You can't honestly thing this is an original thread on a stoner forum :p

Use the search function. It's been done a million times.

5. Stoners all eat Cheetos!

And...GO!:cool:

6. rat brains yeah, but I've heard that there are marijuana receptors in our brain specifically meant to be activated by THC. it's supposed to be part of the endocrine system, which is the body system that basically controls hunger, forgetfulness, sleep, and other things that I can't remember. they're called the cannabinoid receptors.

the way I see it, it could be proof that humans are naturally supposed to absorb THC, and also that marijuana doesn't kill brain cells when you get high.

don't quote me on that because I didn't exactly research that hours on end. if anyone can confirm it though then that would be cool.