How to color berry bomb

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bugsymalone, Jan 11, 2017.

1. I have four berry bombs at different stages I have been putting one beside a open window in the dark for 12 hrs being getting it to about 5 Celsius anyone know how cold I need to get it

2. Dropping temps is not a guarantee. The plant still must carry the genetics to do so. I do it in the winter with my gardening shed grow and certain strains but really it's just for show.. Even within a specific strain that may change, not every pheno will turn colors. The down side to it all, it's only for looks and comes at a cost of less yeild. Doesn't do anything for taste or potency. If you're growing more then you can consume go for it, if not it's really not worth the effort.

That being said I drop my tempts to just under 65°f/18°c during lights out back up to mid/upper 70s°f lights on. At 5°c all you're doing is stunting your plant and causing more problems then good. It's a slow slow very slow gradual change if any change at all. Some strains really suffer in the cool temps. Don't go so low

• Like Like x 2
  3. killset said it right.
    i would add that crating this coloration is due to temp + light spectrum try to imitate the stuff happening in the winter.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the help didn't know I was cutting my harvest I will just keep it in grow room from now on maybe that is why it has been so slow finishing at about 7 weeks now still not close