Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to clear a bong with an ash catcher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kubasow, Aug 11, 2012.

1. When I want to clear my bong should I pull out the ash catcher, or just the bowl ? What will make for a less harsh / nicer clear?

I found one thread but there were like two replies so it was kind of inconclusive to me. I know most pull out the bowl to be careful/lazy but what is the most ideal way of clearing?

Thanks

2. I feel it much less and my lungs are less in pain when i pull out the ash catcher entirely it seems

3. yeah, the whole A/C, would probably be less drag.

4. I don't use an ash catcher any more, too much work. But when I did, I would pull the bowl, start clearing, and once the ash catcher was clear, pull that off too. Takes some dexterity, but it makes it a lot easier to take the rip.

5. Thanks for the post. I just started doing this and it works really well.

I agree it takes dexterity but it adds fun to the experience and something to feel "cool" about doing , haha!

the rips are so much nicer now. I am assuming something in my setup is bad if its SO much harder and i cough SO much more if i dont pull ash catcher, but somehow its the truth