Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to clean your glass bowl/pipe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, Jul 15, 2013.

1. I'm sure people have heard of this before but I tried it on my dirty bowl and it looks new now. I may put up some images for this eventually but I have found the best way to clean a bowl without having to boil it or something like that.

Step 1: Get a plastic baggie (no holes).
    Step 2: Take your dirty pipe and put it in the bag.
    Step 3: Pour enough rubbing alcohol into the bag with your bowl. It doesn't have to be a lot, but enough to cover your pipe.
    Step 4: Pour a good amount of salt in with the alcohol and the pipe.
    Step 5: Zip up the bag, hold the pipe in place and shake the bag around, stirring its contents.

If you do this for about 3-5 minutes the alcohol will begin to look like dehydrated piss, which means the resin and gunk is getting out. When your pipe looks clean enough, take it out and wash it off with warm water.

TIP: Before you take the pipe out, you may want to scoop some salt and alcohol into the bowl of the pipe, hold all opening points of the pipe closed with your fingers and shake up the mixture inside the pipe. But that is optional. After you wash it off, your pipe will look as if you had just bought it.

2. I hope that wasn't sarcasm :p but I will say thank you anyways :)