Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Clean Bong Water From Fabric?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SirenWasHere, Aug 13, 2010.

1. #1 SirenWasHere, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
    Ok, so PastorOfMuppets :)mad:) knocked the bong over and spilled bong water into my purse. Was wondering if there was a good way to get rid of the smell/clean the bag?

No washer, because the bag is knock off leather.

2. I would leave the bag open over night with like a tupper ware with baking powder/soda whichever is the smell remover, in it.... maybe sprinkle some on the inside too...that shit is REALLY good at absorbing smells from wetness (bong water)

3. I would fit it in a bucket like so and soak it for a little
    bit in Oxy Clean. If I need to clean pipes for friends that
    are caked with resin, I'll just soak them in Oxy Clean...

I mean it works with pipes and for clothes obviously so
    why not your bag? Then I would wipe it down and just
    let it dry. You'd be good.

Trust in Billy Mays.

4. i bet oxy clean would destroy pleather tho man....

5. This is why i just said the baking powder/soda thing.... its not sticky....it will pour out of the purse easily, and you could just sprinkle a tiny amount in and leave a container in the purse open with a bunch in it and it would absorb the liquid from what you sprinkle and the rest of the smell with the container

6. Oh I didn't see that. Hmm...I'm stumped.
    Yeah your best bet is what Sirsog said I think.

7. I mean....baking powder/soda (i still have no clue which is the correct one lol im being lazy with google today) can remove the smell of puke from carpet in a few mins hahaha i think bong water should be an easy tackle