How to clean all bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vanishpowderandhotwater, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Hey guys No idea where to post but I’ve had so many bongs over the years double percs being the hardest to clean but I’ve always used most types of washing power (vanish crystal white) I think is the best but more expensive than others. I apply hot water just from the tap getting hotter and hotter just until I can bare it with my hands rinse the bong until all loose bits are out n then pour in around half a cup max of washing powder and put kinda very hot water in (only from tap) then shake it like hell and keep adding hot water if you don’t have resin caps and then when it looks like there’s nothing stuck as it’s white powdery water you can see any untouched marks give it a good rinse with hot water then slowly make the water colder so not to break the bong has worked so well and if you want proof happy to send it

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. #2 mikeyboy, Oct 20, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    I just use some rubbing alcohol (70% works fine for me) and very hot water. Gets my bongs clean man.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yes! Just soak em in alcohol for a while and you are good to go! :passing-joint:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. #4 Ultramaxx, Oct 22, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    I got a single perc model the honeycomb and it’s got resin stained in not even 91%iso and salt will get rid of it . I don’t use understand why not even hot water does anything… impossible to clean that spot but 90%-97 of the bong gets clean .
    Not sure why smoke is often harsh from it , stemless design was a failure .. IMO

ESP since my non perc one is better actually.. only has a basic slits down-stem .
    Tried a whole lemon juice that didn’t clean it either, not sure if I should try add boiling water or just give up .
    Getting rid of resin stain is a lost cause!! :eek::toke: It’s like burnt into the glass. Doesn’t seem like it affects the flavor either..in micro spots .