Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to clean a pipe without alcohol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OD on tree, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Sup guys I'm new to this forum, but a lover of marijuana! :D I just wanna know how to clean a pipe without alcohol and just the general steps on how to do it.:confused: Thanks guys and chill!:smoke:

2. Don't boil it. You can buy like 420 cleaner from your local headshop.

3. There's multiple ways, young blade! (Hi by the way! :wave:)
    You could simply run hotwater through. It doesn't do a very thorough job but will be sufficient compared to letting nasty res add up! You could also get certain mixtures made for just the thing off of websites and your local smoke/head shops. Hope I helped! Let me know if I can do anything else.

4. If its glass then put in a glass cup full of water and boil it for 4 minutes in 1 minute intervals your gonna wanna watch it VERY carefully after the first two intervals because it may boil over. After that make sure you give the pipe time to cool off naturally! (no cold water unless you want it to shatter) and if you want you can run the water through a coffee filter and smoke the resin

5. Nail polish remover, works better than alcohol. Rinse well.

6. I use 420 cleaner, it's okay, not perfect but gets the job done.

But if you're just looking to use house hold items, then hot water/boiling water, dish soap, hot water with salt, pipe cleaners. all of those work pretty decent.

7. First question, why cant you use alcohol?

Rinsing your glass with warm/hot water and then a little salt mixed with 91-99% iso will produce an almost perfect effect.

For hard stains use soaks such as simple green or grunge off. But that will take 24+ hours and is not as convienent as iso.

But once again why cant you use iso?

8. i heard that the stuff you use in a dishwasher works. and if thats true, try dawn dish soap. i know from experience that 9/10 soaps wont work.
    and if you piece isnt glass, you should try boiling it.
    and WELCOME TO GRASS CITY!!!