Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to clean a pipe when your parenta are home!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoner Vision, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I just recently bought a new glass pipe but it is rraly dirty so I've been letting soak in mouthwash and salt since Monday but I haven't had a good time to clean it because my parents are home. I used to clean pipes all the time but that was when my sister also smoked bu she would just sell me out. Any ideas? Oh and I plan to be moving out nut not sure when

2. theres onmost no way to tbh...just go into the bathroom with everything ready turn the fan on and keep the water running in your sink to avoid any noise