how to catch a mouse.

Discussion in 'General' started by stealthgrower, Oct 15, 2010.

1. i'm really blazed and i walked into a room and saw a mouse, we both just froze and stared at each other for a little while then he scampered off. i wanna catch the mouse, but i don't have any mouse traps, so i had an idea. i'm gonna go get a big mettle mixing bowl and stick some peanut butter in it, then spray the inside with pam, or olive oil. then put a little ramp up the outside so he can get in, he wont be able to get back out though.
    i think it will work and it will be humane.
    sound like a good idea?

2. Well peanut butter is a good idea, not sure about the rest. :confused:

3. if the inside of the bowl is oiled then the mouse wont be able to climb back out, and i will be able to get him out of my house. the ramp up the outside of the bowl is so he could actually climb up into the bowl, then he goes in and can't get out.
    make sense???

4. I'm too drunk for you, sir.

5. You could fill the bottom of the dish with acid then forget the Pam, and just burn his legs off.

6. ^that one is not so humane.

7. Put some BHO in the acid then its kinda humane cuz you got him high too.

8. ^ Rats/Mice arent exactly humane either :rolleyes:
    and im a animal person :cool:

To OP: Sounds like a decent idea from a sober head (Im sober....for the next 15 mins at least ;))

9. Put peanut butter outside the door and he'll leave on his own. Leave him a little cookie too or something. Maybe you can make friends with it and have him do your bidding.

10. make friends with the mouse don't catch it

currently you're probably neutral

11. as cool as that sounds, i don't really want a friend who is going to poop in my room.

12. Live among them, breed with their women and in time your differences will be gone.

• Like Like x 2
  13. i dont think its a mouse i think its a rat

14. dude wtf, i'm too fuckin high for this lmao.
    it's definitely a mouse, i saw it.

15. That is actually a reallly good idea.
    And it sounds like it would probably work.

16. Ok ive caught 2 motherfucking mice this way so listen up.

Put two boxes up against the wall cause they run along the wall, then scare them out of their hiding place and they run like a crackaddict right into the box, then you flip it upright and you got a mouse in a box.

You get it?

17. well how do you know its a mouse

18. i saw it! i looked straight at it. how are you not understanding this?

19. Alright, here's a few options I have thought of. Use each at your own discretion, I cannot be held responsible for stoned antics.

First, you could poison the little fuck. This can be accomplished by mixing peanut butter with any of the following substances:
    Cyanide
    Methanol
    Ethylene Glycol
    This option is not recommended if you have pets or friends who tend to eat things off the floor.

Your second option, if the first isn't viable, is to use either a friend who has consumed near lethal amounts of LSD or a housecat, if you have one, to try and catch the mouse. Be warned though that your cat may get worms from the mouse, so it is recommended that you use a friend on LSD instead.

Your third option would be to go to the store and buy some mousetraps. This is probably the most effective method I have mentioned.

20. i have 2 cats, one of them sleeps in this room all the time. i don't think it even knows this mouse exists.