Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to beat the munchies.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Aug 31, 2011.

1. so guys, ive been trying to get in shape and i have been hitting the gym 3-4 days out of the week for the past month or so. Them munchies has always been a huge problem for me. After a smokeout, my brain will tell me to eat lots of food, theres nothing i can do, i just go and eat. I have alot of junk food in my house so i dont have the option of putting healthy foods around me. I want to continue blazing, but if i keep eating like this every time i blaze, it just wont work. Im not fat or anything, just a little on the heavier side, and 6'2, but whatever food it is, i will eat it, and lots of it.

2. best thing to do is drink.. i mean soda, lemonade is the shit! i also suggest something like fruit pastels.. last longer, does the job, not fatty foods.

3. i dont beat the munchies.

I go wherever they take me.

4. Stop buying junk food. When you get the munchies everything and anything will taste great. Even fruit and carrots and shit.

5. orange juiiccee

6. Is that not like asking "how to beat being hungry"?
    If you're hungry you gotta eat!..nom nom nom

If you mean snacking out when your high, then eat before you tok up?
    But you won't get as high if you do that, only downfall.
    :smoke:

7. The munchies is entirely psychological. Your body doesn't have to eat. If you weren't hungry before you toke, your body doesn't need the food after. All you are doing is over eating. It really sucks to think about though :mad:

8. Chocolate Milk!!!!!

[​IMG]

9. eating food feels sooo good, especially when you're coming down.

Do what your brain tells you. Those potato chips taste like heaven. crunch crunch crunch.

10. #10 mexitoke, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Eating before I smoke is always a bad idea too me cuz ill feel hungry again right after...even knowing that I jus got done eating

11. Eat Fruit. Fruits always good. kiwi, mangos, strawberrys, fried chicken

12. Not 100% true.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but.....
    ....Marijuana Is Known To Lower Your Blood Pressure....
    ....Which means, you will have to eat something to get that back up.:)

What you eat on the other hand, is totally up to you.

:smoke:

13. #13 Buggingbunnies, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    +rep lol gotta laugh. Ill rep u when i get on my comp

14. think about sex

15. it's blood sugar you are talking about. Thats responsible for most "fainting" from weed, the blood sugar levels that drop.

16. whoa i just learend something really important :smoke:

17. no it's not just psychological. Just google "marijuana munchies" and you will see all the studies. Here's just one Machinery Of The 'Marijuana Munchies'

18. I have a condition where I have to avoid junk food. So, I just munch on almonds/walnuts + something sweet to blend out the two..such as watermelons/melon...
    I eat a shitload of those..