How to Avoid Being Arrested

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RollinGanja, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 RollinGanja, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    Sup GC,
    So I just got home from a small party where we were smoking and playing beer pong. The party was great, but when I left is when shit goes south..I left so crossfaded that I end up getting pulled over for swerving into the margin (barely)! Being the quick thinker I am, I took gulps of some dr B I took from the party, put my grinder in the middle console, took my license and insurance out before the cop even stepped out of his red and blue decked out suv.

The cop comes up to my rolled down window door and ask for my id and papers but cut off mid sentence as he noticed I had them ready in hand. He took my id and papers and told me why he pulled me over and asked if I had anything to drink. Of course I said no and even pointed out I was drinking soda. I also went as far as to tell him that I was coming from my girlfriends apartment and I was just going home really late, the officer seemed satisfied with my suggestive lies.

The officer leaves and I take a moment to gather myself and preparing to take my character to the next level if I'm required to do any sobriety test. When he comes back he immediately apologizes, I ask for what. The officer replies with "I lost your insurance paper, it..it just flew out of my car.." I starred at the cop, giving him the "are you fuckin joking you fuckin clown shoes" look. After an awkward moment the cop said he would just give me a warning and I can be on my way.

The cop apologized a second time, I got my warning and I was on my way to sleep in my bombass bed and eating some dank holiday cookies all because I can bullshit any situation!

Fuck the po-lice and happy holidays ya filthy stoners!

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

2. did you just sugar-coat drunk driving?

hm.

3. Drunk driving? I have friends that have been killed because of assholes like you, wish he would have locked you up, drink driving is no joke, and certainly not something to be bragging about on here!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You got lucky this time.. Next time probably won't go so smooth.. Don't drink and drive homie

5. Bad move OP. Grow up, you're not slicker than the thousands of people that die because of drunk driving. it's only a matter of time.

6. "Your "insurgence" papers flew out of my car?"

You mean insurance? Hahahaha

So that being said he lost your insurance papers for your car and you just left? I don't see why a cop would slip up that bad....

7. #7 walterbishop, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    So if I understand this post correctly, the proper way to get out of a DUI is to hope the cop loses part of your documentation?

Oh, and drink soda. Soda somehow makes cops think you haven't been drinking.

OP, have you considered not driving drunk? It's a way better plan dude.

8. This. Also drinking and driving is such a senseless risk to yourself and others.

9. I was hoping the cop kept your papers and had another cop lying in wait to arrest you for driving without insurance. You were drunk behind the wheel. That's is noting to brag about. It's something to be ashamed and embarrassed of.

10. The thread title is very misleading and should be instead changed to "How I got extremely lucky and didn't get the DUI I deserved".

11. Lol damn didn't expect to get so much heat for the post! I wasn't bragging being drunk I was just happy I got away because I felt like I handled the situation well. Sorry if the OP sounded otherwise, I posted it right when I got home so I was still a little intoxicated.

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

12. Sorry I was still drunk posting and my auto correct on my phone fixed it to insurgence lol but I don't know I was just waiting and the guy just walks up and says he lost my papers because of the wind. I think that's why he let me go but yeah now I need to get another copy..he seemed like a bitch nigga so I can see him fucking up regularly.

13. Yeah I was a pretty big danger to myself and everyone around me at 3am am going 30 mph in a 40 because I didn't wanted to get pulled over for speeding..almost hit the car that wasn't in front of me too...I was lucky alright. I'm surprised to get so much back lash from an Aussie about drinking and driving! But does it really count as a DUI if your just riding in a kangaroo pouch?

14. The soda was just to help my breath not smell like beer and it was just showing I was literally drinking soda to avoid any other suspicion lol and the fact the cop fucked up I think helped the situation. I don't mind that he lost it, it's easily replaceable and I didn't get arrested so I dipped the fuck out when I was able to go.

15. Wow

16. #16 wtfjusthappened, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
    I wouldnt take what others say to heart op. I got flamed on quite a bit from GC when I got a DUII a year ago.

I would cut out the drinking and driving though. Idk what the laws are like in your state, but court lasted about 6 months, another 6 months of probation and drug classes. 3000 in fines. It was not worth it.

I thought I could get away with it, and for about a dozen times I did. In the end though, I got off easy. I didnt kill anyone or myself.

On a bright note, I get off probation the day after tomorrow.

17. Yeeeaaaa, but what if his grandma was stoned and out on a 3am munchie run and you ran her over crossing a dark street?

Lmao you guys are too much sometimes. You'd think everyone had a vested interest in your ability to make 'good' life choices.

18. Bad OP bad

Drunk driving is a no no

[​IMG]

19. Lucky duck OP, i wont crap on you for drunk driving. Ive done it a few times myself.
    I wont make any assumptions but why is everyone here so quick to judge? Its hard to imagine some of you havent been high and drove. While its not entirely the same, youre still not 100% yourself so chill guys.

20. This shits disgusting.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.