Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ask your dealer not to hustle you that hard.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stonehead420, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Why the hell did you take it? You should have gotten more than twice that amount.

2. Don't tell him, "I want a $40 sack"
    tell him you want an eighth, or a quarter, or a half o, or an ounce.
    Don't say stupid shit like that, because that's when they figure out you don't kno shit about measurements.
    Use slang, act like you know what you're talking about. "dank" "loud" "fire" etc.
    You're obviously to scared to tell him straight up, so there you go.

3. People around here say 40 sack or 40 bag all the time.

4. fuck doooooooooooooood buy from me ill give you .8 for 35

5. I cant think of anything else that should be said here. :D

6. Yeah man if you look like you can get hustled you will.

7. Scared money don't make no money.

8. same or 2 dubs. 40 peice. and it woulld be 2 grams.

9. I always call my dealers out when they try hustle me. One guy tried selling me an 8th for fucking $90. Can u believe that? He put sum bullshit name to it aswell like any other strain names but with the word "Diamond" in front hahaha

I was like "Dude....$90 for an 8th?........that is complete bullshit!" and he was like "No man! Its really good quality stuff man my growers have been working on this for a long time.... its not like i sit there and make up the prices!"

I was like "Ya the price decides itself right?" lol. Mutha fucka.

10. How you looked at .8 and thought it was worth $40 is beyond me.

I'm assuming you're new to the game but dude, you gotta have a little common sense.

Buy a scale, and have it weight it in front of you. For 40 bucks you should get anywhere from 3-3.5 depending on location. If he won't weigh it out, find a new dealer.

11. In Wisconsin $40 only gets you like 2g's

12. Yeah, I used to pay $20/g too. Years ago, though.

Now, it's extremely common to find top shelf 1/8ths for $40.

Hell, I copped an 1/8th the other day for $20.

Location location location.

13. DAmn u got played haha. Get a clock. An for the love of god look at the bag. U SHOULD be able to see if its legit. Depends what u get obv.
    ?
    But wtf is a 40? 2 grams? Thats stupid. Get a slice an maybe he wont short u.. Since 2g's is a waste of everyones time

14. thats why 2g is a bad pickup option IMHO.

this is why you buy an eighth.
    even then it would be $60 tops.
    so you get .5 for free...

15. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']

thats why 2g is a bad pickup option IMHO.

this is why you buy an eighth.
    even then it would be $60 tops.
    so you get .5 for free...[/quote]

I feel you on thay man. If im buying small max itll be is 1G for 20$ for me and a friend. Or .5 for 10$.
    Some kid hit me up saying he has bud dubs only (20$) and i asked what they weight out to he said .7 .8 what a fucking goon.

16. Just look for a new one, you'll be able to find. He's straight up ripping you off and you go back to him.. around here no one does that because the person buying the weed would merk him

17. I kno cats that do that. Cats like me. Be my friend an cop g's off me haha I'll even make em 1.1....

Prolly call him twice a day right?

18. Simple Answer, ask your other buddies for there hook up contact, or find a new dealer.

I don't think getting a scale would benefit this dude if his paying 40$ a gram.

Did your dealer specifically tell you like the amount you should get for how much? and then shortted you? or you just give him 40 and he gives u what ever he feels like...

19. I would have unleashed wrath if I got .8 for 40 dude, he robbed you of 30 bucks.Tell him to stop fuckin around or you'll find a new dealer.

This is also your fault partially though. .8 doesn't even look like a 40 sack.

20. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']

I kno cats that do that. Cats like me. Be my friend an cop g's off me haha I'll even make em 1.1....

Prolly call him twice a day right?[/quote]

I told him to go suck a dick.