Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ask someone on facebook if they have high grade bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Redex, Jun 27, 2016.

1. I'm not a fan of regs/mids at all. They often make me feel anxious and disappointed. I enjoy smoking the grade A bud & I don't mind spending more money on it. However, none of my connects have anything more than regs or mids. How do I ask someone on facebook if they sell/still sell & if they have high grade? "Yo what's good do you have any high grade?"

2. Theres a chance u could just get lied to if someone says they have dank. They could just sell u regular or mids. Your playing a game of chance here

3. If Facebook still a thing?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would say the exact same thing except change "high grade" for whatever u call weed and then just talk to him.

Feel him out and see if he knows what he's talking about or just some sketchy middle man. Once you figure that he's a good dealer go meet up with him and check out the bud. Most likely these guys got shit and if not just try again.

If you ask him straight up he may try to sell U mids as high grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. we're doomed

6. Question: is it legal where you live?
    If not using Facebook to do anything against the law is really fucking stupid. You might as well ask a uniform cop.
    Even if it is legal in your state it can still be a fed.
    Dealers rely on anonymity so they don't get caught or worse.

The world is doomed if Zuk is your dealers boss.

• Like Like x 3
  7. i would use emoji and maybe take out a few letters in each word

8. theres only one way to guarantee you always have the high grade. grow your own

• Like Like x 1