Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ask my girlfriend to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by handleurscandle, May 1, 2012.

1. Hey guys, me and my girlfriend are both 18 and she has smoked before. We have been dating for about 4months now and she used to smoke before i met her (she stoped when we wet even though i am an avid stoner :confused:) and has smoked twice with me since then. But i feel really awkward asking her to smoke when its just us incase she says no. I like to wake and bake and i like being high with her, it feels like we're closer, and i want to smoke with her in the morning but it will become really awkward if i ask her and she doesnt want to and i dont want to be high with her while shes sober. What should i do?

Thanks

2. Just start smoking around her onetime, and offer her a puff if she declines just stop smoking so you don't be all messed up around her. And ask her why she doesn't smoke, she's your girlfriend you should be comfortable talking with her about it.

3. I think if you have been together for 4 months, probably knew eachother throughout highschool, you should both be comfortable enough talking about this. you shouldnt have to worry "omg what is she gonna think of me if this then that etc", you should already know eachother that well enough. So if your not that close yet, maybe work on that, and then bringing up weed would be normal.

Or you can be like "Wanna smoke?"
    "no im good"
    "aight"

4. We are very close right now but its just when its us two, and i get really uncomfortable being high around people who arnt. And also if we're at a party and i start smoking she becomes really distant and wont talk to me or kiss me or anything. Its really confusing.

5. Haha I don't understand you really don't have to say much.....
    "Hey you wanna watch a movie and blaze a bowlsky? " ha, that's what my boyfriend said:)

6. if she only smokes eevry once in a while try not to get her into the habbit of smoking everyday

7. Sucks man, my ex gf used to chief the blunt :D. Just smoke around her and see what her reaction is or be like I'm really stressed, wanna blaze later today?

8. I dont plan to. We've had long talks about blazing and all that and she talked about how it helped her bipolar but shes either really down to blaze or hates it and treats it like a class a. I can never tell what mood shes in.

9. Well, there's only one logical starting point. Begin by asking her this: "Do you want to smoke some bomb ass dank with me this fine morning?" If she says yes, you're in the clear. Huzzah!

But, if she says no, you have two options. One, you can choose not to smoke, and spend your time with your girlfriend completely with her. Should you want to be under the effects of some delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, however, proceed by asking her this: "does it bother you if I smoke some bomb ass dank to the dome?" If she says no, spend some time chilling with your two favorite girls: your girlfriend, and Mary Jane. :smoke:

If she says yes... well, that's for another post. :cool:

10. In that case maybe since you said that she stopped smoking when the relationship started, THEN she maybe expected you to do the same, you know? and maybe you just never thought of it that way, so when your high around her maybe she thinks that your being a douche and smoking but really your not because you had no idea that was happening.

THAT HAS TO BE THE ANSAAAAAA

11. That could be it. But i asked her if she wanted me to stop and she said no, it looked like she was telling the truth... I think.

12. Yeah just invite her over and pack a bowl or roll a j or l and light it up, whatever's your style. Then ask her if she wants a hit.

I'm actually trying to convince my girlfriend to toke with me, and she said she'd consider it. She has a sign on her door that says no smoking and another that says say no to drugs, so I think that's pretty big that she's considering it :D

13. I hope you succeed in your quest my friend.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Might have to give some of these a try

14. I've been with girls who are exactly like this. The only thing you can try to do right now is try to get her to communicate with you. Unless you're able to zero-in on exactly what's bothering her, you're going to get nowhere. And, unfortunately, since we haven't developed mind reading technology (yet), there's no real way to figure out what she's thinking, besides getting her to open up to you.

As was posted above, maybe she was expecting you to stop with her, and now, because you haven't, she's just as apprehensive about bringing up the topic with you as you are with doing so. I'm not sure how many times, or in what ways, you've tried to talk to her about marijuana. But, next time you do, make sure she knows that you really understand her position, regardless of what it is, and that you won't judge or attack her based on what she believes.

15. She knows i would never do that last bit from past experiences. But I told her that quiting weed wasnt an option (cause i dont drink and i quit other unmentionables when we started dating) and she seemed to accept it