Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ask my dad to smoke with me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OhSoTrippy, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Ive been smoking for a few years and i know my dad smokes weed and knows it in and out but I've been kinda scared to ask him to smoke. I think im gana ask him today but how should I ask him?

2. You wanna hit this?

3. i wouldn't.

4. Throw a bag of weed at his head and say, "Pack this bowl by the time I count to ten or I'm kicking your ass, you stupid bitch!"

5. I rolled a j and were probably smoking cigars later so that's my situation

6. I would wait for the weekend, put on your favorite sport on the TV, and when your team scores a good one, just say "That calls for a pipe/joint/ hit on the old bong! You up for it Dad? " Give him a big old grin, tell him you've known for YEARS about his toking, and make it into a male bonding experience!

Granny

7. my dad always asks me for weed but i never share it with him because he's a prick

8. "Wanna hit?"

9. Roll a doobie in front of him and be like" lets hit this"

10. Kill yourself and he'll wanna smoke. Life isn't worth it.

11. #11 Led Zepp, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012
    "Hey dad, I hope you know we aren't going to live very long, and I'd rather not break out into a song, so maybe.. just chill with me, and hit this bong?"

Just say it in a rhyme and you are good to go, cheers and good luck. :bongin:

12. [quote name='"stevegrass2"']Kill yourself and he'll wanna smoke. Life isn't worth it.[/quote]

that's not funny.

13. Life isn't funny.

14. Just run at him, laughing maniacally with a blazed up blunt in your mouth.
    Make like you're going to hit him, and when he puts his hand/s up, put the blunt in his hand.

15. tell him if he doesnt that youll pour kool aid on the floor and say he did it

16. How about instead of being a fucking downer you smoke a bowl an lighten up! If not then keep your comments to yourself unless you actually have something helpful to say.

17. Depends on your relationship with him. Maybe he doesnt wanna smoke with you cause hed find it awkward? Only you can decide if its a good time in your life to ask him

18. well guys, long story short he fell from the attic stairs and broke his arm in 2 places lol. I'm making a pizza now for him then going to watch a movie and before that I think im just gana say "that pain must be awful, a little marijuana might help

19. asked him how the pain was and he said no pain cause he's on percasets so maybe another night lol

20. Ayo pops, come hit this shit! Some straight fire!