how to ask her out?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chronichouse93, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Ok so back in January I met this one girl and I've been with a few girls throughout my short life but none of the girls that I've met have come close to this girl. Her and I share so much in common. Like we listen to the same music, our birthdays are like 2 days apart were both 19 and we have both lived through similar stuff and everytime I talk to her it seems like we were meant to be cause we just keep finding more stuff that we have in common. I'm just scared that I might ruin things between us cause I consider her a good friend and I feel like I'd risk losing her friendship if I tried to attempt a relationship with her but I thought about it and I wanna take the risk Nd its about time that I do so. This girl is a keeper if I one day make her my girlfriend. How can I ask her out in the best way possible?

2. "Hey we have so much in common and I would love to go out with you sometime so we can get even closer" I'm sure she's expecting it and will jump at the opportunity. I really think it is that easy for the situation your in.

3. Ask her to slob your knob.

4. Well you need to make your move before you're dumped in the friend zone. Take her out to do something that you would both be interested in. Then make your move. Don't wuss out, you got this.

5. You could take the easy route and get tipsy and just flirt and make a move

6. If you have to ask Grasscity members how to ask a chick out don't even try.
    Ask her if she wants to go out with you simple as that.

7. I dont reckon thats really fair bro

8. TL DR

Ask her if there is a pedestal under her, does she cure cancer, eats from earth like you?

Alright, so who gives a shit what she thinks, drop the pedestal please, join the movement.

Talk to every girl you see, just ask them simple things like "Are you standing on a pedestal".

9. This may have been the most confusing post ive ever read

10. Like corn on the cob.:cool:

11. Do NOTStart getting needy and weird and esp. nervous cause u want to ask her out.

Instead of having an official "ask her out", just start inviting her to other things. Parties, amusement parks, FUN SHIT. At the worst case scenario you'll have a lot of fun. Honestly, she'll signal when/if she wants a relationship. You WILL KNOW.

The less u give a fuck and the more you just try to have FUN with her, the more likely you'll get some action.

12. Sounds good but I wouldn't set my sight too high. Like if something happened could u handle it. The key with women is not caring and moving on.

13. [quote name='"Douggs"']You could take the easy route and get tipsy and just flirt and make a move[/quote]

Yea maybe a bit of liquid courage