How to ask a girl if she's dtf.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DasKe, Mar 14, 2012.

1. My fist is dtf 100% of the time, every single time

2. It really just depends on what someone's looking for. Nothing wrong with casual sex if that's what both parties want, the trouble comes when one person gets more invested than the other, or simply expects something the other person can't deliver. STD's and birth rates are really irrelevant if you use a condom. But there's nothing inherently wrong about sex without love.

On a side note being an "animal" in bed isn't a good thing since humans are one of the only species who actually have fun with it.

3. "Would you be ok if i stuck it inside of you?"

4. The term animal was a metaphor. I'm not literally animalistic.

It just personally disgust me. To see people using each other like that.
    I personally think its wrong to treat sex like its nothing.
    Especially if your only gonna make a girl.and or guy feel special.
    Just to get in his/her pants. Then leave.
    On a side note.
    Sex even scientifically is ment to Bond us.

5. Lmao. That was a great read.

@molly,

Some humans are more animal than others. If your parents raise you a certain way, you turn out the way you are. Our society teaches that casual sex is normal, as is divorce. Someone gets an std from multiple partners and i see it as thinning out the populace.

The positive side to idiots breeding constantly is that we'll evolve into an idiocracy much faster than previously believed. McDonalds anyone? If you ever wondered why theres so many stupid people in the world, its because they procreate at a faster rate than intelligent people, hence morons everywhere.

In other news, this guy brings a whole new meaning to doggystyle.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/17096885/police-arrest-man-caught-on-camera-having-sex-with-dogs

6. we understand it disgusts you, you've pretty much reiterated that point in every single one of your posts. at this point, they are completely irrelevant to this thread. make your own to discuss how truly terrified you are of having a casual sexual relationship with anyone.

going off that point, do you masturbate? HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR HAND FEELS?!?!?!?!?! :cry: it has nerves, and thus has feelings. it's a being too you know :cry: :(

7. Sweet Jeebus Moly420, ur really old fashioned, but that's gonna change in a few years..
    My guess is that ur very young.

8. [quote name='"TonyCartman"']Sweet Jeebus Moly420, ur really old fashioned, but that's gonna change in a few years..
    My guess is that ur very young.[/quote]

I think the older she gets the more her ideals and morals will strengthen -.-

9. that really sucks

10. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

we understand it disgusts you, you've pretty much reiterated that point in every single one of your posts. at this point, they are completely irrelevant to this thread. make your own to discuss how truly terrified you are of having a casual sexual relationship with anyone.

going off that point, do you masturbate? HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR HAND FEELS?!?!?!?!?! :cry: it has nerves, and thus has feelings. it's a being too you know :cry: :([/quote]

Haha illy ur a legend

11. Lol. even when you don't agree with me, You are still hilarious. :D

12. I'm just fucking with you Molly... OR AM I?!

13. I'd actually like to know her opinion on masturbation :D

14. Depends all on how dtf she is, i know a girl who would definitely not mind if i just said "hey can you suck my dick"

Because I gave her oral like a fucking maestro once at a party.

15. Read her body language. If u cant tell, Have a couple drinks together but dont get wasted. Start flirting and get close to her. She will let you know straight up, yes or no.

If she is real with you already, drinks wont be necessary. Just ask her or give her some hints.

16. Start a new thead
    "How to get a girl to stop talking about her morals after you ask her if she is DTF"

17. "I've got a raging boner right now and I've no where to stick it"

Works for me.

18. it's called the back of my hand

19. Chief from south park" I wanna make sweet love to ya WOMAN!" just say that and your in!

20. Nothing wrong with it.
    I've still gotten myself off more times than any other guy has :p