How to ask a girl if she's dtf.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DasKe, Mar 14, 2012.

1. " Are you DTF? "

:confused_2:

( ... You'd be surprised at how many really are.

But really though, be like - lets hang out... Then get at that. )

2. If this babe is naive enough to play with his 'nether regions' before school, then good for him.:p

3. I've never fucked then opted out his door.
    I've slept with 3 guys in my lifetime.
    None of them were one night stands.
    I'm 18. I'm not a grandma. I just can't wrap my brain around.
    Around the concept of casual sex.

4. show her this thread, she might just find it romantic.

5. What you're saying is that you can't tolerate it when women get the "hump n' dump," right?

6. I can't tolerate it either way.
    Whether it be Man or Woman.
    Its not only that but I cannot fathom using someone like that.
    When sex is involved you are connected to someone in ways,
    You may or may not understand. But if I'm gonna make love with someone.
    I think its important that I trust them. That I know who they've been with.
    To be honest a low number of sexual partners is important to me when I'm looking for someone.

7. I can understand that. I guess it's just how people are.

8. [quote name='"Molly420"']
    I can't tolerate it either way.
    To be honest a low number of sexual partners is important to me when I'm looking for someone.

[/quote]

Marilyn monroe fought against naive thinking like that. The fact that sex is so taboo and thought of as this 'connection' is why there are so many hurting and messed up people out there.

9. I dont like casual sex I feel im better than that and I just cant stand sex with someone you know doesnt really care about you. Nothing like sexing with someone you care about and you look her in the eyes.

10. This has obviously gotten outta hand.

/thread

11. dont blame us. its hardwired into our brains since the beginning of evolution. a man was made to spread his seed to as many women possible for reproduction. thats why we will fuck any girl who is slightly attractive

12. I feel exactly the same as 420. I can't (unless I'm drunk or somthing) have random/casual sex. It just doesn't compute for me.

I understand many belive it's oldworld-ish style of thinking, but like many other aspects of society, it's just a matter of your standpoint of the topic.

13. #33 Deleted member 457210, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

14. Cause we are guys. Girls pull the same shit though. Most girls at bars are teases.

15. Why are you so critical/judgmental of other people? Also, do you not realize you're predominately talking to guys in this forum? And as for women, some feel it's okay to do it. I remember this chick in highschool gave brains to my boy on lunch in his car, then was texting me later if I wanted to "hang out" that evening.

Some girls just love the d

16. "So when are you going to let me hit that?"

17. [quote name='"Molly420"']
    I can't tolerate it either way.

[/quote]

See thats the difference, making love and casual sex.. Both have there place and both should be expressed with caution. Humans are emotional and very attaching beings.

18. Don't say anything overtly sexual through a text message, just not good practice. Just ask if she wants to come over and like, watch a movie. If she says yes she probably is dtf lol

19. #39 wizzardboi, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    i'd text her and say something long the lines of letting you play with that stanky. it will turn her on. then ask her if u can pl ay with her squid tenticals and see what she says. tell her she better spread those legs and let u open the meat curtians so u can handle her rubber lipage roast beef in a juicy way. but you gotta be kinda confident when u say it.

20. :hello:We have a winner.:hello: