How to ask a girl if she likes you!? Help!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dudee, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Hello my fellow blades,

I have a issue, with this girl i'm into. Well here goes:

We have been talking for about a month, and we have hung out a few times, we have seen a movie, and what not. We have hugged/kissed/made out. I know i like this girl, ALOT! I totally wanna date her, I just don't know if she's into me or not, and I wanna find out pretty soon. So i've decided to just ask her straight up if she's into me or not...I just don't know how to go about doing this. :eek: so yeah, can I get some advice? Thanks so much!

2. Would you consider being in a relationship with me? :confused:

3. Well, if you guys made out..that's a good indication she likes you.

Just be straight up and confident about it. I'd be really surprised if she said no.

4. haha, thanks man. that's what i was thinking. i think i'll just ask her starightup, maybe through text or i might call her, cause i dunno when the next time all be able to hang out with her again.

5. ok, so you made out and you don't know if she likes you. why is this thread here?

6. BroYouGottaBeEighteenToPostzOnGCokaaaaaaay?

7. First off, don't ask her out in a text message, do it in person, it's much better and it will make you seem more confident. If you've made out with her I'd say that's a pretty clear indication that she digs you, I say go for it man.

8. Be like "wanna hop on my dick"

9. Look her dead in the eyes and be like "you know, I've had a lot of fun with you the past couple weeks. I think you're a beautiful girl and you have a wonderful personality, and I'm really starting to like you..."

then make out with her for a bit, and afterwards, be like "do you wanna be my bitch?"

10. #10 77401, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
    I love these "How To" Threads

First off & it doesn't matter, how old are you & her?

2nd you should never have to ask a girl if she's N2 you. You just know, relationships will happen when you spend a lot of time together.
    Make her get into you.

If you have to ask, you won't like the answer.
    Just keep playing it cool & be, or become her best friend. Listen to her, make her talk about her self.
    I know we may be generations apart & I still don't get the text thing. (The new Music is good!)
    I can remember talking on the phone all night long till someone falls asleep. Having long conversations, either in person or on the phone. If you cannot have long conversations on the phone, you can't make it as a couple.

I had several dates with a hot girl that on paper we were perfect, same back grounds, same career areas, lived 4 minutes away(one day you'll see why this is important), golf, travel, no kids, we had a lot in common except we had a hard time on the phone & in person the conversation just wasn't there.

Try this for the next 3 days...
    Call her first thing every morning just to say hello or ask her hows shes doing. Next, be the last voice she hears by calling her before she goes to sleep, ask her how her days was.
    In other words, Just like you were fucking her, you want to talk to her, when your both laying in bed, before you sleep and as soon as you wake.
    She'll be yours by the end of the weekend.

Again...If you "have" to ask you won't like the answer.

11. ok buddy listen to the love guru

wat she likes most? beach? shopping? movies? animals? pet stores?

well if u have her number then call her up an meet with her

shower, dress, smoke(for confidence)

then wen u see her tell her wut the plans are for the day

tell her "hay" * then grab her hand* "im gona make u mygirlfriend"

" i need someone real pretty to make me look better" *make a shy face while u say it*

then what she does after is all on u my friend...

k-den peace

12. Just grow a pair and ask her.

13. Yes what the fine doctor said. Cause if not you end up unknown and in the Friend Zone and not the End Zone.

All I do is:

End of Convo with some chick:

Me: But yeah it was a wild night, kind of messed up, but fun no less :D
    Chick: Yeah I can imagine lol
    Me: Hey I got class here pretty soon but i got a serious question i wanna ask you...
    Chick: yeah?
    Me: Do you like me?
    Chick: *laughs* Your cute
    Me: I know that :p but do you LIKE me?
    CHick: yeah
    Me: K well gimme your number and we'll grab some coffee sometime.

Bam done

Although that was just an example.

Usually I just straight up ask um when Im alone with them. If you even think you like a girl dont ever get into more than two semi long convos with um without makin shit clear that your into um or your open things up to margin of error.

14. And here is where I've gone wrong with most girls I have ever been into, just go for it. Remember the friend zone sucks a lot worse than a no.

15. grow sum nutz and ask her if she wants to go out with you / be your girl