How to approach this situation?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Korpins, May 4, 2012.

1. I'm almost done my senior year of high school, I assume end of june is when it ends. Most other friends of mine have fucked or at least have some story to share, and till now I really hadn't cared and really still don't. but anyway there is a girl one grade below me and she is currently in a relationship with some same grade guy. I'm worried at the fact that time is running out for me to do anything and I still haven't talked to her casually. (I did once at her work, she seemed super nice) Every morning we dodge eyes with each other until she is with her man then she refuses to glance my way. I'm so confused and honestly feel like I must be annoying the fuck out of this other dude eyeing his women any moment I can. what should I do?

2. dude im sorry but if shes with another guy then you should let it go. Idc what other people say its pretty low to ruin somebody elses relationship. Especially if you are just trying to make memories.

3. dude, life doesnt end after senior year..

COLLEGE MUCH???

4. Are you kiddin'?

Dude back the fuck off, seriously. Shes in a relationship. She is happy. Now, if she suddenly decides to be SUPER affectionate to you, by all means. But back off, go look for someone else. Why the hell are you targeting a girl whose in a relationship? Wheres your morals? And don't go a grade lower, strike up a conversation with a chick in your grade who you know is single, cute, and has a cool personality. Its all about confidence.
    -
    goto school, if you don't or can't talk to girls (seems your esteem is low), take 1-2-3 shots, then hit up your cafeteria and goto the table where all those sluts sit ... or where the cute pruney girls sit ... your choice. But back the fuck off the current girl, move onto someone else.

5. I am in the same boat as you. There is this really quiet guy I am in to who is just sexy as fuck. So sexy I just can't help it... He sadly is in a very committed relationship with some girl I know somewhat. We lock eyes sometimes but we have never talked. He never looks for more than a second so I can't ever really smile at him or talk to him. I would approach him but his girl is always on his hip. I even thought about becoming friends with the girl to get to him... But time is running out like you said. Plus what would make him leave her for me? Even if it was just for an amazing one time deal. I wouldn't even mind doing him and letting him stay with her. He's just so sexy... I wanna rape him. ;)

Anyway dont be bummed out just remind yourself someone will come along one day and probably that day you won't even think of this other person. It just sucks like hell now.

6. Some fucked up people in this thread......damn.

7. [quote name='"SnowCappedHills"']I am in the same boat as you. There is this really quiet guy I am in to who is just sexy as fuck. So sexy I just can't help it... He sadly is in a very committed relationship with some girl I know somewhat. We lock eyes sometimes but we have never talked. He never looks for more than a second so I can't ever really smile at him or talk to him. I would approach him but his girl is always on his hip. I even thought about becoming friends with the girl to get to him... But time is running out like you said. Plus what would make him leave her for me? Even if it was just for an amazing one time deal. I wouldn't even mind doing him and letting him stay with her. He's just so sexy... I wanna rape him. ;)

Anyway dont be bummed out just remind yourself someone will come along one day and probably that day you won't even think of this other person. It just sucks like hell now.[/quote]

U sneaky

8. ^ ^
    well I just figure go for what you want. What ever happened to the rule that love has no rules???

9. straight up bitch. thats what you are.
    get some confidence and stop living in the shadows like a stalker, cause thats what you are.

your a bitch who stalks her prey, and in this case, your 1 hell of a bitch, filth.
    i despise people with your level of maturity, and morals.

oh and if I didn't make this clear, I'm calling you a bitch b/c you purposely lash out on someone else's relationship not taking into account, that maybe, the girl/guy is happy with the person they're with. Its like you don't give a fuck, and just want to fuck up their relationship and get yours in.

10. ^what the fuck did i just read

11. ...she knows....she knows...

12. Karma is a bitch. Just a reminder

13. dont mack on her, u got college bro. dont start some shit, that u wont want in college. Trust me, i long distanced this whole year..there are so many chicks I wanted to tap but couldn't...

14. Wow man... Wow. I would just like to say you don't even know me. I never once said I followed this guy around. Sue me for finding someone utterly gorgeous because guilty is charged. I feel bad that you don't feel the same way about some people you meet.

Also... You call me filth with lack or morals and a bitch. Fortunately for me I was not the one who went out and purposely targeted and ruthlessly insulted some random person on the internet.

Anyway I hope you have a good day. Thank you for amusing me and putting a smile on my face. :) :) :)

15. Wow, i don't think you are in Ghandi's place anymore. :eek:

You may also want to re-read the forum guidelines. It is fine to have an opposing opinion, even a strong disagreement, but can you not express it civilly? :smoke:

16. [quote name='"SnowCappedHills"']I am in the same boat as you. There is this really quiet guy I am in to who is just sexy as fuck. So sexy I just can't help it... He sadly is in a very committed relationship with some girl I know somewhat. We lock eyes sometimes but we have never talked. He never looks for more than a second so I can't ever really smile at him or talk to him. I would approach him but his girl is always on his hip. I even thought about becoming friends with the girl to get to him... But time is running out like you said. Plus what would make him leave her for me? Even if it was just for an amazing one time deal. I wouldn't even mind doing him and letting him stay with her. He's just so sexy... I wanna rape him. ;)

Anyway dont be bummed out just remind yourself someone will come along one day and probably that day you won't even think of this other person. It just sucks like hell now.[/quote]

Yeah like I get where your coming from and I think she's pretty attractive also, but really it's not my priority to fuck. She seems like a person I could eventually relate and become great friends with.

17. [quote name='"Blazed4dayz"']

straight up bitch. thats what you are.
    get some confidence and stop living in the shadows like a stalker, cause thats what you are.

your a bitch who stalks her prey, and in this case, your 1 hell of a bitch, filth.
    i despise people with your level of maturity, and morals.

oh and if I didn't make this clear, I'm calling you a bitch b/c you purposely lash out on someone else's relationship not taking into account, that maybe, the girl/guy is happy with the person they're with. Its like you don't give a fuck, and just want to fuck up their relationship and get yours in.[/quote]

Oh you know if a hot girl came onto you even though she was in a relationship you'd do her. Calm down bro and smoke a bowl.

18. Figure out how to make the guy ............disapear.