Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to approach a guy about chopping

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mchempstein, Jul 23, 2009.

1. The other day I met up with a guy I hadn't seen in a couple years. I knew him growing up, but nothing more. He needed a ride across town so I offered. Outta nowhere, he offers up a bag of weed for driving him. I was shocked.

I want more of that stuff... but I dunno if its personal use or for sale etc. How should I approach him?

2. hes your friend he smoked you up, just ask him.

3. You gotta be like, "Yo mah nig, where ya get dah herb aht?"

4. I would not advise that, just be cool about it, " Hey man, I was curious if you would be able to help me get some weed?"

He will be more than happy to help you get a sack.

:smoking:

5. Yeah, what's the worst that can happen.

6. yup.. just call him up and say.. hey bro thanks so much for giving me that "gas" for taking you and was hoping you could get more? Take it from there :D

7. First, compliment the shit and thank him again for hooking you up. Then tell him things have been a little dry and you'd like to get more of that good shit, if he doesn't mind. If he's not trying to sell it, ask if there is anything you can do to set up a trade. Maybe give him rides, or whatever.

He'll be more than happy to help out a friend. :p

8. This comment was right on the button! JUST ASK!:smoking::smoking:

9. ^This!

Always be gracious and people will be more inclined to do favors for you

10. Be like,"hey man, that weed you gave me was really bomb, maybe you wanna make a couple of bucks and I know someone who's buying.... "

11. Tell him you did the math and the weed he gave you didn't cover for all of the gas you used, you're gonna need another 3 bowls.

12. dont say curious though

13. exactly cuz then he doesnt have a choice

14. Nothing bad ever happens to me when I say that >.>

15. lmao!

16. LMAO. imagined this, made me laugh
    but don't do it ._. it sounds rude

17. Lmao. Anybody else and I'd try this. But here's why I'm so inclined to get more of this stuff... straight goods, he paid me $25 for a $3 drive.