How to add Co2?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Joentuff, May 23, 2011.

1. Ok I've seen a few different ways to do thus, I have a fridge concerted to a grow chamber, now I want to add Co2, I'd rather have a system that uses a tank cause I already have a few large 40lb tanks, just need to know where to buy the system or how to make one, any help would be great thanks!!

2. buy a c02 regulator.

and a timer.

the regulator has settings to where it lets a certain amount out at a time.

you turn the timer on a specific time to let the regulator allow it to fill in and let the plants breathe it in.

i like to do it at night with the lights off and turn off the exhaust fan for the time the c02 is on.

you can google it easily man.

3. ive read to turn co2 off at night as they do not use nutrients and are not usuing photosynthsy to create food for themselfs thus not needing co2 during the night period so you can conserv and only use during the day but im no expert in co2 just want to learn the best ways to utilize it :D

4. co2 regulator without a ppm reader/controller is pretty much useless to me. Plus, I hate having to "guesstimate" how much co2 to release. I think I will probably hold off until I address all other environmental stuff first then think about the Sentinel CHHC-4 / co2 combo.