How the Vatican formed Muhammad and Islam

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Magnuson, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Original: Secret Vatican Briefings on The Creation of Prophet Muhammad

2. i could italicize a passage about how the easter bunny, big foot, ad the loch ness monster all had a circle jerk last week and claim that vatican witnssed it. doesn't make it real. retard.

3. Wasnt gilligan retarded tho?

4. Looks legit :/

5. Sorry but honestly I don't have the time to read this.

From what I read in your title it seems like your giving Catholicism too much credit :p..

I think some muslims would beg to differ haha.

6. So why exactly would they start a religion that competes with their own? Instead of converting the pre Islamic Arabs to Catholicism

7. Sheesh the vatican seems to be behind everything these days. Did u know the pope flew the plane into the pentagon but ejected before impact.. Smh

8. I would say this is almost certainly incorrect.

9. he really was a functional retard, yet both thee hot girls on the island wanted him. his dick must've had massive retard strength

10. I actually know of this Alberto Rivera guy who wrote that article, he's batshit insane. He collaborates with the also batshit insane Jack Chick making batshit insane tracts. He claims that every Catholic is involved in a global conspiracy to take over the world, and that the Vatican has a supercomputer with information if every non-catholic in the world. Only the batshit insane would take this guy seriously.

11. Ugh. My family used to receive anti-Islam Chick tracts in the mail from an overzealous Christian at my high school all the time.

Get this: we're Jews. He just happened to overhear my mom speaking Arabic one day (mom's side are Arab Jews and my dad's side are eastern European Jews) and assumed we were Muslim.

• Like Like x 1
  12. [quote name='"vergen"']Dude the Vatican is Evil without a doubt.

All Roads Lead to Rome..

I wouldn't doubt for a second that they are the driving force behind almost all corrupt things going on today.

Like seriously, this looks like shit straight out of Hollywood, it's sithis ffs lol

I'll have to read the article later[/quote]

Holy shit it's the emperor from the star wars saga!!!

13. Wow thats low haha. In holland theres loads of arabs/africans etc., I don't even bother trying to tell the religions apart theres so many..

14. Don't worry guys, Black Jesus AKA Will Smith will save us from the mean Vatican men.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Here's from Wikipedia about the author:
    Allegations against Catholicism

According to Rivera, Jesuits are responsible for the creation of communism, Islam, and Nazism, and causing the World Wars, recession, the Jonestown Massacre, and the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy (a Catholic); he further claims that the Catholic Church wants to spread homosexuality and abortion, that the Charismatic Movement is a front for the Catholic Church, that the Popes are antichrists, and that the Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon.[4] He has also claimed that the Jesuits were the masterminds behind the Medieval Inquisition in the 13th century, despite the fact that the Jesuits were not established until the 1540s.[5]
    [edit]Allegations that the Church created Islam

Rivera also alleged that Muhammad was manipulated by the Catholic Church to create Islam and destroy the Jews and other groups of Christians, and that his first wife, Khadijah bint Khuwaylid, was actually a Catholic nun in an Arabian monastery who was told by a bishop to marry him and sow the seeds of what was to become Islam.[4] Rivera also alleged that the Vatican staged an apparition at Fatima (named after Muhammed's daughter) to cozy up to Muslims.[4] He further claims that it also staged the 1981 assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II using a Muslim as the marksman "to guilt-induce the Muslim world, bringing them still closer to the Catholic faith!"[4]

The guy is a nut jar.

16. Man I always suspected Will Smith was the Messiah :hello: