How the hell do you grow large yield auto?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by txbud997, Jul 15, 2018.

1. I keep reading about you guys that get 5oz out of an autoflower.

Most I have gotten is near an ounce from one plant.

I use a hlg 260w, nutrients, ph correctly, water correctly, keep good temps.

My question is what the hell gives? what strain auto is producing so much?

I've done white widow auto, northern lights auto and short ryder auto so far.

2. Anything with bigbud genetics will get you their

3. what is the average yield on those? and if you have a specific suggestion i'm all for it!

4. Getting more light and better root systems is what I would work on since everything else seems good.
    I don't grow autos so I can't help much more then that.

5. more light than an hlg 260? Didn't think more would have any benefit. otherwise I'd have gotten a more powerful light.

6. Lots of lst and time you can get it out of white widdow genetics same with skunk lines and kush strains.

7. I agree plant in a 15 gallon tote next time

8. Average yeild is an ounce but with a little extra training that could triple. Got any pics of the plants your growing now

9. not growing anything at the moment. I have been doing a bit of lst though

10. Auto ultimate or auto extreme by dutch passion the ultimate auto holds a record at 1028g dry under 800w of light in dwc
    The puc is my auto extreme

I grow organic soil but the real heavy easier yeild will come from hydro

If you get conditions right an auto will yeild well i can get 3+ oz per plant quite easy getting 1+ gpw using led or hps tapatalk_1477657834640.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. 260 watts isn't really emitting that much light, doubling that would definitely be beneficial, more penetration and coverage.

12. Seriously? because this hlg 260 is bright as fuck

13. #15 Toke-A-Cola, Jul 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    You don't nessisarly need more light, but your plants could probley benefit from some, which is what I was meaning in my first post, so that could mean buying more lights or getting your plants closer to the light by lowering the light or some training.

14. 260w is more than enough for one plant. Genetics make little difference. Fill a 5 gallon smartpot with perlite and set it in a 16 inch saucer and keep saucer filled with fresh oxygenated nute water. Use your favorite pruning or training technique to keep canopy exposed to the more than enough 260w. You'll get 4 oz even if everything goes wrong and more if you hit anything right. Start thinking 1000ppm+, that's when they put it all on. You'll know you got it when you start looking for ways to save money on nutes. They're eating me out of house and home. Wanna buy some pot? Will trade for nutes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. that is a nice yield. will pull well. next time hope to see the bottom branches off the plant.

16. @loki125 is the king of autos heed his words. Those colas are the size of my thigh, how long have those been going?

Here are my sour stompers autos. I am always way off on estimating my yield and still have a few weeks to go. I am only using a 300W LED.

20180715_181542.jpg 20180715_181457.jpg 20180715_125903.jpg 20180714_160525.jpg

17. That is where I think I may be able to do better. I have not been using a TDS meter.

18. What strains and breeders. Ive gotten 4 plus from nirvana lemon kush blueberry kush. 3 bears og now those dont get very big. Royal queen n lights. Hell flash copacabana super auto got 8 ft tall and 7 zips. But took like forever.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk